Electro Voice US600EL Dynamic Microphone noise-canceling grip-to-talk Microphone, black
The Electro Voice US600EL is a handheld omnidirectional communications microphone that is professionally designed for use in paging applications, public address, and commercial installation in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments. The Electro Voice US600EL's dynamic element is requiring no power source, and is delivering an optimized-for-speech frequency response of 100 Hz to 7 kHz. The omnidirectional polar pattern is providing a consistent pickup irrespective of direction.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides consistent pickup irrespective of direction
- 100 Hz to 7 kHz frequency response for articulate speech transmission under normal ambient noise conditions
- For use in public address, amateur radio, police, marine services, commercial applications, and paging
- High output level
- Stable performance during wide extremes of temperature and humidity
- Large push-to-talk button opens the microphone's signal path
- Rubber-jacketed coiled cable extends to 6'
- Balanced circuit (with respect to ground)
- Sturdy polycarbonate housing with black textured finish