Electro Voice US602FL Dynamic Microphone noise-canceling grip-to-talk Microphone, black
The Electro Voice US602FL is a handheld noise-cancelling communications microphone that is professionally designed for use in public address, paging applications, and commercial installation in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments. The Electro Voice US602FL's dynamic element is requiring no power source, and is delivering an optimized-for-speech frequency response of 200 Hz to 5 kHz. The bidirectional polar pattern is providing a reduced pickup at off-axis points, especially at high frequencies.
- Bidirectional polar pattern provides reduced pickup at off-axis points, especially at high frequencies
- 200 Hz to 5 kHz frequency response and noise-cancelling design for articulate speech transmission in conditions with high levels of ambient noise
- For use in public address, amateur radio, police, marine services, commercial applications, and paging
- High output level
- Stable performance during wide extremes of temperature and humidity
- Large push-to-talk button opens the microphone's signal path
- Rubber-jacketed coiled cable extends to 6'
- Balanced circuit (with respect to ground)
- Sturdy polycarbonate housing with black textured finish