ALLEN HEATH DX-HUB Standalone trunk connections to gigaACE
Vendor: Allen & Heath
ALLEN HEATH DX-HUB Standalone trunk connections to gigaACE card in any dLive I/O port, 1/2 rack, optional rack mount kit, 96kHz
Remote DX Expander Hub
The ALLEN HEATH DX-HUB can be directly connected to a dLive system fitter with a gigaAce I/O module, or to any Allen & Heath SQ mixer since it is a remote audio networking hub. To be able to connect to DX expander units, this ALLEN HEATH DX-HUB provides 4 DX Link ports each carrying 32x32 channels of 96 kHz audio that can be used for connection.
To allow up to 128 remote inputs and 64 remote outputs to be added to the system, up to 2 DX expanders can be connected to each DX Link port.
Multiple DX hub can be move to working for further expansion, or for dual redundancy, with dLive.
- Compatibility Any SQ mixer via SQ SLink port
- Any dLive system fitted with a gigaACE I/O option card
- One DX32 expander
- Up to two DX168 or DX164-W expanders
- Ports 4 x DX Link ports
- Channels 32 × 32 audio channels at 96 kHz per DX Link port
- Connectors Locking etherCON
- Connection Cat5e or higher STP cables (max. distance 328' / 100 m)
- System Requirements dLive requires firmware V1.6 or later
- SQ requires firmware V1.2 or later
- (V1.2 does not support DX32 and DX164-W expanders)
- Rack Space 1 RU, half space
- Weight: 4.76lbs