Bose L1 Model II PA Sound System - Single B2 Bass Package
Bose L1 Model II PA Sound System - Single B2 Bass Package
With Bose L1 Model II PA Sound System - Single B2 Bass Package you can boost your music and sound performance, it is our most advanced portable amplification system for public speakers, DJs and musicians. Bose L1 Model II PA Sound System - Single B2 Bass Package is able to deliver our smoothest tonal balance and 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage, throughout the room or even across the stage. Includes one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power at the low end.
Bose L1 Model II PA Sound System - Single B2 Bass Package is designed as an all-in-one innovation, just like the award-winning, original Bose L1 system, that replaces PA speakers, conventional monitors and mixers. We're glad to say that this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
- One B2 bass module included
Sound advantages—only from Bose
The Bose L1 Model II PA Sound system's breakthrough can produce a uniform, wide sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees, all throughout an audience and onstage of up to several hundred, with little dropoff in tone and volume.
The Model II system also is also designed with Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. In order to more consistent and clearer highs tone in the room, this Bose L1 Model II PA Sound System - Single B2 Bass Package is crafted with loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers which are angled precisely. Even for those people, which are off to the sides of these stage speakers, still can enjoy the detailed and well-balanced sound.
Full, flexible bass
The high-performance B2 bass module delivers greater low-frequency output when you need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The module includes three settings for increased flexibility. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when miking a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
You can power one B2 bass module on a single L1 power stand. And the optional PackLite® power amplifier lets you add a second B2 bass module for maximum low-end power.
Easy and efficient
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
The optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine adds four more channels, so you can expand the system and connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts ¼" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose® PackLite® amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport
- Convenient carry bags—one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module—make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
B2 bass module
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 10" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- Compact enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator® loudspeaker top:43.5" H x 3.5" W x 4" D (16.3 lbs)
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator® loudspeaker bottom:43.5" H x 3.5" W x 4" D (17.4 lbs)
- L1 Model II power stand:5" H x 10" W x 27" D (23.7 lbs)
- B2 bass module:23.4" H x 13.31" W x 18.9" D (45 lbs)
In the box
- L1 Model II power stand and cord
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker carrying bags
- Power stand carrying bag
- B2 bass module and cable
- B2 slip cover