Draper 101636SCQLP Premier, 76", 16:10, ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V, 110 V, with Quiet Motor & Low Voltage Controller w/Plug & Play option
Draper 101636SCQLP Premier 76", 16:10, ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V, 110 V, with Quiet Motor & Low Voltage Controller w/Plug & Play option
The color black Draper 101636SCQLP is a 120V Premier 40 x 64" Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller, Plug & Play, and Quiet Motor from Draper is specially designed for wall or ceiling mounted installation. The Draper 101636SCQLP also features a Tab-Tensioning System to hold the surface taut and keep it wrinkle-free. The projected image is framed by color black masking borders at all sides for enhanced contrast. It uses a unique motor-in-roller system, which is mounted on special vibration insulators, so the screen operates smoothly and quietly.
Draper 101636SCQLP MAIN FEATURES
- Case dimensions: 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm). Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length. Steel case with baked-on black plastisol finish (standard), white available upon request. Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Maximum image width up to 12’ (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- For larger sizes, the Premier XL is functionally similar to the Premier and is available in sizes through 16’ (488 cm) wide.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of the viewing area.
- Optional white aluminum ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation. Additional 12" blacktop drop recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Custom sizes available.
|Surface material:||ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V|
|Image/Viewable area:||40" x 64"|
|Product weight:||36 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||59 pounds|