Draper 101642SCQ Premier, 165", 16:10, ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V, 110 V, with Quiet Motor
Draper 101642SCQ, Premier, 165", 16:10, ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V, 110 V, with Quiet Motor
The Draper 101642SCQ is housed in an attractive black pentagonal steel case the wall- or ceiling-mounted, tab-tensioned Premier provides an economical electric projection screen that is ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. The Draper 101642SCQ is Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Premier wall- or ceiling-mounted, electric projection screen offers a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Housed in an attractive black pentagonal steel case, the motor-in-roller is insulated to provide the Premier with a smooth, quiet operation.
Draper 101642SCQ MAIN FEATURES
- Image area fully framed with black.
- Standard 12" black drop at the top of the viewing area.
- Steel case with baked-on black plastisol finish (standard), white available upon request. Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Optional white aluminum ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation.
- Additional 12” blacktop drop recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard).
|Surface material:||ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V|
|Image/Viewable area:||87 1/2" x 140"|
|Case length:||160 ½"|
|Product weight:||80 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||105 pounds|