Draper 139115SAQL Access E, 113", 16:10, ClearSound White Weave XT900E, 110 V, with Quiet Motor & Low Voltage Controller
Draper 139115SAQL Access E, 113", 16:10, ClearSound White Weave XT900E, 110 V, with Quiet Motor & Low Voltage Controller With this Draper 139115SAQL you can have a very light and great viewing experience....
Draper 139115SAQL Access E, 113", 16:10, ClearSound White Weave XT900E, 110 V, with Quiet Motor & Low Voltage Controller With this Draper 139115SAQL you can have a very light and great viewing experience. It is a professionally designed electric projection screen featuring free hanging, ceiling-recessed Access E that is created ideal for use in small-to-medium-size spaces, such as universities, boardrooms, home theaters, or mid-sized training rooms. Its free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screens feature are intended for maintaining the flatness that makes possible by the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Its bottom closure panel comes with features that are intended for providing access to all components for having an easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction is eliminating the job site damage, which allows the installation of the screen at a later time.
- Surface Material: ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- Image Format: 16:10
- Diagonal (Image area): 113" (60" x 96")
- Voltage: 110V
- Motor Options: Quiet & Low Voltage
- Case dimensions are 7-3/8" high x 8-1/16" deep (19 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 16' (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- The standard Access is a good alternative whenever the above-ceiling space permits. Access Fit is recommended when space is at a premium.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request. Extra drop may increase case size.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments when mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for access from below ceiling.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Custom sizes available
|Surface material:||ClearSound White Weave XT900E|
|Image/Viewable area:||60" x 96"|
|Overall size:||72" x 100"|
|Case length:||113 ¾"|
|Product weight:||97 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||85 pounds|