Earthworks FM360 13" Cardioid Podium Microphone - 20 Hz-20 kHz
Earthworks FM360 13" Cardioid Podium Microphone - 20Hz-20kHz
The FM360 Earthworks is a professional podium microphone with a flexible gooseneck and sensitive cardioid capsule. As expected with Earthworks, the FM720 provides pristine audio quality and accurate speech reproduction at up to 90 degrees off-axis. The microphone is featured with a standard 3-pin XLR male base for easy installation into desk and podium flange mounts. The flexible gooseneck offers accurate, quiet microphone positioning. The incredible intelligibility and range make the Earthworks podium microphones a ideal choice for speech in lecture halls, conference rooms, worship-houses, auditoriums and more.
Cardioid Polar PatternThis version of the FM360 podium microphone features a cardioid polar pattern for better intelligibility at the off-axis sections, while minimizing feedback.
Flat Frequency ResponseThe flat 50Hz to 20kHz frequency response is optimized for speech. The natural low frequency roll-off eliminates noise and proximity effect.
Adjustable GooseneckAdjustable gooseneck provides quiet capsule positioning.
High SPL HandlingThe Earthworks podium microphones handle high sound pressure levels for minimal distortion and noise at close proximity.
XLR BaseAll Earthworks podium microphones feature a 3-pin XLR-male base for easy installation.
Earthworks FM360 Specs
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 2 dB @ 6" (15 cm)
- Dynamic Range (Typical): not specified by manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 22 dB SPL Equivalent (A Weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48 V Phantom Power
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms between pins 2&3
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: 13 x .860" (360 x 22 mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: .25 lb (120 kg)
- Package Weight: 1.05 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 12 x 9.1 x 3.2"