Earthworks IML6-SS LumiComm™ Touch Ring Cardioid Installation Microphone with 6" Gooseneck, Stainless Steel - 20Hz-30kHz
Earthworks IML6-SS LumiComm™ Touch Ring Cardioid Installation Microphone with 6" Gooseneck, Stainless Steel - 20 Hz-30 kHz
The IML Gooseneck Series microphones with integrated LumiComm™ touch-sensor and light ring by Earthworks are designed for permanent installation in tabletops and ceilings for conferencing and other speech applications.
While capturing every word is critical, the microphones are the most reliable miking solution. The IML6-SS is optimized for speech and featured with a frequency response out to 30 kHz that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation. This means less straining for understanding the words being spoken due to poor audio quality, so more time you can be spent understanding the message being transmitted.
Whether speaking directly on-axis or to the sides of the microphone, the IML microphone always reproduces the speaker’s voice with incredible clarity and intelligibility. This wider coverage also means that fewer Earthworks microphones are required to properly cover a conference room, cutting down on the number of channels of DSP, cables and other ancillary equipment required for the system. Compatible with all DSP systems that provide 24-48V phantom power, the IML microphones can easily integrate into existing system designs or new installations.
The dual-color LumiComm™ light ring and touch sensor output allows integrators to program the microphone’s function and LED color, such as assigning a red LED color for the microphone being muted.
- 30kHz frequency response
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Near perfect polar pattern
- Gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Programmable touch sensor output
- Programmable dual-colored LED light ring
- Light ring engineered for a wide supply voltage range (From 8V to 28V regulated supply—No external LED resistors needed)
- Touch sensitive flange that provides a pull down touch sensor output (Active Low)
- Light diffuser that houses 10 LEDs providing side illumination (5 Green, 5 Red)
- Current consumption 85mA
- Supplied with either a 5 pin RJ45 connector or a 5 pin Phoenix connector
- Primary applications include teleconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, boardrooms, government facilities, and ambient room miking
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- LumiComm™ Connector: Phoenix or RJ45
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Current Consumption: 85 mA
- Noise: 16 dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)