EAW SB828P BLACK Professional Subwoofer
The EAW engineering team worked so hard and has pushed the legendary SB series to new levels along with the introduction of SB825 and SB828.
The EAW SB828P is one of the SB800 Series that is professionally designed around a low turbulence port based in fluid dynamic research married with groundbreaking transducer design. Innovative ultra-linear suspension behavior and symmetric flux density are intended for providing an exceptional impulse response and output.
Compact height and depth are allowing for the subwoofers to be deployed in many and different room types, and configurable sound-isolating feet are allowing for either horizontal or vertical installation. Sixteen M10 mounting points is intended for allowing for a myriad of permanent suspension options.
Subsystem LLF Transducer: 2x 15in Cone, 4.5in Voice Coil
Operating Mode Amplifier Channels 1 External Signal Processing EAW DSP
- Max SPL1 143 dB
- Operating Range2 25-130 Hz
- Nominal Beamwidth Horizontal 360° Vertical 360°
- Power Handling 4000W
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Physical Rigging 16 x M10 Mounting Points
- Dimensions 21 x 52.5 x 30in (533 x 1334 x 762mm)
- Net Weight 200lbs (90.7kg)
- Shipping Weight 215 lbs (97.5kg)
- Connector Type Terminal strip & loop thru NL4