ElectroVoice ELX200-15P 15" 2-Way powered speaker, US cord
Vendor: Electro Voice
Electro Voice ELX200-15P-US 15" 2-Way powered speaker, US cord
The Electro Voice ELX200-15P-US comes with a lots of features, some of it is the high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) designed with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and truly capable of delivering up to 132 dB utilizing transducers that's carefully engineered and designed by EV (15-inch EVS-15M woofer partnered with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver). Powered full-range models are allowing easy setup with the use of four presets (Club, Music, Speech, Live), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control are all for ensuring optimal gain structure.
The Electro Voice ELX200-15P-US is one of powered models that are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and durable polypropylene enclosures, three M10 threaded mounting points and the proven ZLX handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
|Frequency response (-3 dB)||55 Hz - 16 kHz¹|
|Frequency range (-10 dB)||48 Hz - 19 kHz¹|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB2|
|Coverage (H x V)||90° x 60°|
|Power rating||1200 W|
|LF transducer||EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)|
|HF transducer||DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover frequency||1600 Hz|
|Connectors||(1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(3) M10 suspension points|
|Color||Black or White|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||710 mm x 423 mm x 384 mm (28.0 in x 16.7 in x 15.2 in)|
|Net weight||18.9 kg (41.7 lb)|
|Shipping weight||21.8 kg (48.1 lb)|
|Power consumption||100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A³|