Electro Voice RE920TX Premium Cardioid instrument Microphone
Vendor: Electro Voice
Electro Voice RE920TX Premium Cardioid instrument Microphone with a custom shock mounting clip and TA4 connector
The Electro Voice RE920TX is a cardioid condenser instrument mounted microphone that is designed with included features of a TA4-female connector, it is intended for use with Electro-Voice and Telex wireless belt-pack transmitters. The Electro Voice RE920TX comes with a sensitivity and frequency response that is excelling in capturing the brass and woodwind instruments. High sound pressure handling is capable of enabling the close positioning with no distortion and noise due to signal overload.
Featuring a miniature, unobtrusive cardioid capsule, the Electro Voice RE920TX is designed capable of minimizing the off-axis noise, and remaining inconspicuous at the same time. The adjustable gooseneck is enabling an easy, stable positioning and soft nylon clips for the stabilization of microphone cable, that eliminates the noise caused by abrupt movement and vibration. Foam windscreen is included and minimizes wind, sibilance and popping noise, and protecting the element from moisture at the same time.
TA4-Female Connection for Wireless
The RE-920TX instrument microphone is specifically designed for use with Electro-Voice and Telex wireless body-pack transmitters.
High SPL Capability
High headroom and SPL handling enable close capturing of brass and woodwind instruments without noise due to overload and distortion.
The quiet adjustable gooseneck enables quick and easy capsule positioning.
Nylon clips are provided to stabilize the microphone cable, reducing noise caused by handling the instrument.
A rugged, secure mounting clip provides secure microphone mounting to the bells of brass and woodwind instruments.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis noise and audio that can cause feed back and unwanted residual noise.
- Generating Element: Self-Biased condenser, back electret 2-micron thick, gold sputtered diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 80-18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1kHz: 1.3mV/Pascal
- Clipping Level: >148 dB SPL
- Equivalent Noise: 31 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: >117 dB
- Output Impedance, 1kHz: 1000 ohms
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC
- Current Consumption: < 500 uA
- Dimensions: Diameter (mic) 0.412", Length (Mic) 0.948" less strain relief, Length (Mounted) 6.2"
- Cable: 0.100" Diameter x 5 ft long
- Accessories Furnished: Two Stage Windscreen, Gig Bag
- Color: Nonreflecting black
- Net Weight: 1.9 oz, Mic only: 0.81 oz