Electro Voice UAD4 UHF Antenna Amplifier for APD4+, UAD4, REV and the RE-1 Series CDR-1000
Vendor: Electro Voice
Electro Voice UAD4 Telex Branded UHF narrowband (600-780 MHz) diversity antenna and power splitter/combiner system for (4) FMR-500, FMR-1000 or SAFE-1000 series receivers. Includes rack ears and cables for front mounting antennas as well as interconnect cables for (8) receiver antennas (TNC), and (4) 2' power cables for receivers. Antennas and termination plugs available separately.
The Electro Voice UAD4 is a UHF narrowband (600-780 MHz) diversity antenna and power splitter/combiner system that is designed for (4) FMR-500, FMR-1000 or SAFE-1000 series receivers. The Electro Voice UAD4 comes with rack ears and cables for front mounting antennas as well as interconnect cables for (8) receiver antennas (TNC), and (4) 2' power cables for receivers. Available separately are the Antennas and termination plugs.
The Electro Voice UAD4 amplified antenna splitter is designed for making the operation of four UHF wireless diversity microphone receivers with the use of only of two antennas possible. The Electro Voice UAD4 also comes with a high degree of output isolation; a necessity in multi-frequency systems for preventing the intemodulation. The UAD4 Splitter is compatible with Electro-Voice and Telex UHF diversity wireless receivers.
- Provides antennas and power for 4 diversity receivers
- Internal switching power supply with IEC cord
- Optional 12 DC phantom power on the antenna inputs to drive the UAA-500 UHF antenna amplifier
- makes long runs of coaxial cable practical
- Green LED On Indicator on front panel
- Can be cascaded to supply more than four receivers
- Thicker rack ears and mounting plate to withstand rigors of the road
2x Input: A/B Diversity
4x Input: A/B Diversity
RF Frequency Range
Greater than 2dB
FMR-500, FMR-1000 and SAFE-1000 Receivers