QSC CXD4.3 4000W 4 CHANNEL Amplifier
QSC CXD4.3 4000W 4 CHANNEL Amplifier - 900 watts/ch at 8Ω, 1400 watts/ch at 4Ω, 1200 watts/ch at 2Ω,, 500 watts/ch direct drive 70V
The QSC CXD Series is representing a revolutionary advancement in amplifier innovation and technology. QSC CXD4.3 is designed specifically for the needs of integrators, CXD provides robust, efficient and extraordinarily high fidelity power to drive multiple configurations and channels of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing – all with rack space efficiency and optimal energy. The CXD Series consists fourchannel amplifiers, three powerful, each with onboard DSP, and the capability to combine and configure channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems including 100V and 70V without the use of transformers. These amplifiers are not only providing the processing and power to make your system perform better, they are also offering an outstanding efficiency ensuring that energy costs will be kept to a minimum over the life of the installation.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels.
- Capable of providing up to 5,000 watts continuous and 8,000 watts peak with 70V or 100V direct drive on each output of the CXD4.3 and CXD4.5, and on bridged output pairs of the CXD4.2.
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with crossover and parametric EQ Filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for CXD processing amplifiers:
- Visit the Amplifier Navigator Software to download and update
- PowerLight universal switch-mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- Integrated front panel with channel select and mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for life-safety supervision.
- Four Phoenix input connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof loudspeaker output connectors
|Frequency response||20 Hz–15 kHz ±0.2 dB
20 Hz–20 kHz +0.2/-0.7 dB
Unweighted Output Unmuted
Weighted Output Muted
|Input impedance||>10k ohm, balanced or unbalanced|
|Maximum rms input level
|12.28 V (+24 dBu)
3.88 V (+14 dBu)
|Amplifier and load protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection. on/off muting, DC fault shutdown, active inrush limiting, input current limiting|
|AC power input||4.2: Universal Power Supply 100-132/200–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz|
|4.3/4.5: Universal Power Supply 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz|
|Agency approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant, FCC Class A (conducted and radiated emissions)|
|Carton contents||Locking IEC cable, Quick Start Guide, USB cable|