QSC WL2102-w-BK Wide angle, line array speaker, dual 10" drivers, 140° x 10°, plywood enclosure, available in black.
QSC WL2102-w-BK Wide Angle, Line Array speaker, Dual 10" drivers, 140° x 10°, Plywood Enclosure, available in black.
QSC WL2102-w-BK is a wide angle, full range line array loudspeaker system designed professionally for use in a wide variety of venues just as nightclubs, theaters and ballrooms, also arenas, houses of worship and concert halls. QSC WL2102-w-BK is crafted with an natural, open sound quality and exceptionally wide 140° horizontal coverage pattern, meas it is the widest of any line array system currently available.
- Patented multiple aperture diffraction slot waveguide provides exceptionally wide horizontal coverage (140°) and a near ideal vertical line source.
- Exceptionally high output capability in a very compact form factor.
- May be operated as a bi-amplified or tri-amplified system. DSP settings are available on Q-SYS, SC-28, PLD amplifiers and CXD amplifiers.
- Dual 10-inch long-excursion, high-power, low-frequency transducers.
- Single 3-inch diaphragm neodymium compression driver.
- Birch ply enclosures. Available with standard finish in black.
- Fully captive hardware design incorporates all components necessary for box to box rigging.
|Configuration||Biamp or Triamp mode|
1.4-inch exit, 3-inch titanium diaphragm, neodymium magnet assembly
2 × 400 W, 16 ohm 10-inch woofer, 3-inch voice coil, ceramic magnet assembly
Frequency Response (±3 dB)
Frequency Response (-10 dB)
55 Hz to 18 kHz (with recommended DSP processing)
48 Hz to 20 kHz (with recommended DSP processing)
HF: 16 ohms
LF biamp mode: 8 ohms
LF triamp mode: 16 ohms (× 2)
|Continuous Power Capacity||
HF: 80 W (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 1 to 10 kHz)
LF biamp mode: 600 W (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 80 to 800 Hz)
LF triamp mode: 400 W (×2) (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 80 to 800 Hz)
|Max Recommended Power||
HF: 300 W @ 16Ω
LF bi-amp mode: 1400 W @ 8Ω
LF tri-amp mode: 700 W @ 16Ω (x 2)
Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m)
HF: 107.5 dB (single cabinet measured in free space.)
LF: 98 dB (single cabinet measured in free space. LF drivers connected in parallel)
Maximum Output (SPL at 1 m)
HF: 127 dB / LF: 127 dB
HF: 133 dB / LF: 133 dB
|Maximum Output (dB SPL at 1 m)
Continuous / Peak
HF: 126 dB / 132 dB
LF: 122 dB / 128 dB
Vertical: Dependent on number of elements used
|Cabinet Type||Ported, trapezoidal|
|Material||Baltic birch plywood|
|Finish||Available in standard black finish|
|Grille||Perforated, formed powder coated steel|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik Speakon® NL8 in parallel|
|Attachment Points||Integral, adjustable rigging system, vertical splay adjustable in 1° increments from 2 ° to 10° and 0°|
83 lb (37.7 kg) net
91 lb (41.4 kg) shipping
10.75-inch × 27.5-inch × 20.25-inch
(27.3 cm × 69.85 cm × 51.43 cm)