Salray Works SRW-MT-T60P-PANA, Indoor Pan/Tilt Head Payload 10Kg ( PANASONIC Handheld only )
Vendor: Salray Works
Salray Works SRW-MT-T60P-PANA, Indoor Pan/Tilt Head Payload 10Kg (PANASONIC Handheld only)
The ROBOTIC PAN/TILT HEAD and Controller from Salrayworks is designed for hand-held cameras and max 10 Kg like BMD’S ULSA Broadcast with specific anti-backlash allowance for all precision gear products and high-quality mechanical components. A rugged PAN/TILT head is one that’s designed specifically to operate reliably in a harsh indoor environment. That could be an environment that’s subject to lots of vibration, extreme temperatures, or dusty conditions. The head can be mounted on a tripod or on a wall, ceiling, or surface. The MT-PT 60/60P head enables the shooter to choose the most suitable camera and lens for their production. You can remotely control the using LANC protocol (SONY, CANNON, JVC, Black-Magic Design) or Panasonic Protocol (Panasonic Camera) via RS 422.
Salray Works SRW-MT-PT60-LANC Main Features
- Remote PAN/TILT at 3 steps (Slow, Mid, fast) PAN / TILT Speed
- Truly Silence Operation
- Support up to 22 Ib ( 10Kg )
- Max 4 Camera Controllable at one Controller.
- PUSH, ZOOM, FOCUS, IRIS Controllable in MT-TX 80 Controller.
- Complete SONY, CANNON /Broadcast hand-held Camera CCU (Iris, black level color balance, shutter speed, gain, etc ) controllable in MT-TX 90 Controller.
- Remote Control distance: Max 1.3 mile
- Pan 0° to 350° and Tilt -45°to ±45°