SE Electronics SE7-PAIR-U, Factory Matched Pair of sE7 Microphones with Clips, SMALL-DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE STEREO PAIR
Vendor: SE Electronics
SE Electronics SE7-PAIR-U, Factory Matched Pair of sE7 Microphones with Clips, Small Diaphragm Condenser Mic Stereo Pair.
If you want a natural balanced and pristine stereo recordings,you need a matched stereo pair of small diaphragm condenser microphones and this SE Electronics SE7-PAIR-U comes in. The SE Electronics SE7-PAIR-U is perfect for stereo recordings of acoustic guitars, drum overheads, snare top and bottom, room mics and more, the SE Electronics SE7-PAIR-U is the ultimate solution for all your recording needs.
This SE Electronics SE7-PAIR-U is a high-quality back-electret small diaphragm condenser microphones are designed to deliver a natural, balanced frequency response and unparalled dynamics. Featuring an advanced acoustic design, discrete Class A circuitry and a transformer-less output, this stereo pair of SDCs delivers a clear, balanced sound no matter what you're recording.
SE Electronics SE7-PAIR-U Main Features
- High-quality condenser capsule designed for neutral, balanced sound quality with an ultra-thin diaphragm for excellent transient response and cardioid polar pattern - ideal for most studio or stage applications
- State-of-the-art electronics and transformerless design provide supremely low noise and pristine sound quality
- Switchable pre-attenuation pad provides an extended dynamic range, nables close-miking of loud sources, and prevents overloading your audio interface or mixer
- Switchable low-cut filter eliminates low frequency rumble or footfall noise and compensates for excessive bass with close-mic techniques
- Gold-plated XLR connector for loss-free and reliable signal connection
- All-metal housing with premium finish for efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||Two mics, two mic clips with thread adapters, and two windscreens|
|UNIT WEIGHT||4.5 oz|
|TUBE OR SOLID STATE||Solid State|
|NUMBER OF MICROPHONES||Stereo Pair|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|FILTERS||80 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable|
|SENSITIVITY||-34.5 dBV/Pa (19 mV)|
|MAX. SPL||136 dB; 156 dB (with -20 dB attenuation)|
|ANALOG OR DIGITAL||Analog|