Shure MX393/C/O/S - Condenser Boundary Microphone, Built-in Preamp, 12' 3-pin Mini Connector (TA3F) to XLR Cable, Programmable Switch and LED Indicator
Shure’s MX393 is a surface-mounted and electret condenser microphone. MX393 is designed by Shure to get mounted on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. It is high sensitivity and having a huge frequency range which is making it especially suitable to pick up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. MX393 has Interchangeable cartridges to provide the installer with greater flexibility and making it possible to easily reconfigure microphone coverage as the need arises. A removable microphone cable and an internal preamplifier are included also included in this MX393 electret condenser.
MX393 series microphones take advantage of the principle that, at a barrier or boundary, the sound pressure level doubles. When placed near a sufficiently large boundary surface, the microphone has 6 dB higher sensitivity and approximately 3 dB greater direct-to-reverberant sound ratio.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide a choice of polar pattern for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for surface mounting
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise
- Programmable mute button
- LED indicator
- Logic input/output for remote control or use with automatic mixers
- RF filtering