SKB 1SKB-SC192U, 2U Soft Rack Case, Steel Rails, Heavy Duty zippers, outer pocket, Shoulder straps,
SKB 1SKB-SC192U, 2U Soft Rack Case, Steel Rails, Heavy Duty zippers, outer pocket, Shoulder straps
The SKB 1SKB-SC192U is a 1U rack size and its constructed of a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon. The SKB 1SKB-SC192U has a soft case that has been developed with the focus on portability and includes an adjustable shoulder strap and loop handle for easy transport. The SKB 1SKB-SC192U case can be used for transporting testing or smaller rackmounted equipment.
The SKB 1SKB-SC192U has a 14.8 depth (front rail to back flap) that can provides a plenty of room for the most popular wireless systems. The SKB 1SKB-SC192U also has a padded front and back lid and heavy duty zippers allow for the flaps to open fully and fold underneath. SKB 1SKB-SC192U has a zippered pouch on the inside front flap can provides an excellent storage of wireless mic antennae. The ample sized exterior zippered pouch is best and ideal for cables and/or body packs. In addition, the SKB 1SKB-SC192U has a threaded steel rack rails that are recessed to provide protection for equipment that controls without inhibiting proper antennae placement. These cases are covered by SKB's one year Soft Product warranty.
SKB 1SKB-SC192U Main Features
- Constructed of wood a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon
- Adjustable shoulder strap and loop handle for easy transport
- 14.8 depth (front rail to back flap}
- Padded front and back lids have heavy duty zippers
- Exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs
- Interior front pouch that provides excellent storage of wireless mic antennae
- Recessed threaded steel rack rails
- Br>Covered by SKB's One Year Soft Product Warranty