Tascam LM-8STLine Rack mount Mixer
Tascam LM-8ST, LINE MIXER, Packed with high-quality audio components, a perfect mixer for any live performance or installation
The Tascam LM-8ST is a 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone looking for a great-sounding mix. Also, the Tascam LM-8ST has an 8 pairs of balanced 1/4" TRS inputs-switchable from +4 or -10dB-can be bussed to a pair of XLR balanced outputs, labeled ST1 and ST2/AUX. Pre or post-fader bussing is available for the alternate buss, and master output level controls and metering keep signals under control. A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance.
Two different busses that can output different mixes
Since there two independent output busses, the users can output using different mixes. Each output buss is equipped with an XLR balanced output and RCA unbalanced output. Furthermore, the ST 2/AUX buss can be used as an AUX buss; as such, this allows the user to use the ST 2/AUX buss for sending effects (input from either buss can be used for effect return).
This mixer can be used for various applications, including stereo source selection at stores, restaurants, banquet facilities, and acoustic facilities, as well as using a microphone to make announcements and sound mixing, and even as an on-stage keyboard mixer and sub-mixer.
Tascam LM-8ST Main Features
- 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
- 8 stereo 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with –10/+4dB switch
- 1U rack mountable
- Mic input with trim control on front panel
- 2-segment LED meter per channel
- ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
- ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
- Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
- XLR balanced ouptuts for ST1 and ST2/AUX
- Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
- Ground lift switch and terminal