Tascam ML-16D, ANALOG/DANTE Converter Box
Tascam ML-16D, ANALOG/DANTE CONVERTER, A powerful and flexible solution
The Tascam ML-16D feature its professional Dante-Focused converter made specifically to insert or extract analog audio into or out of a Dante (Digital Audio Network Through Etherner) network using external breakout devices that utilizes Sub-D format connectors. Also, the Tascam ML-16D has two D-Sub inputs and twi D-Sub outputs, which can easily be connected to any of the many devices that utilize D-Sub connectors such as microphone preamplifiers, large and small format console mixers, audio interfaces, amplifiers and euro block connector devices. The Tascam ML-16D is very simple yet elegent, solution enables audio to be quickly and easily inserted into-or extracted from-the Dante audio stream.
Now compatible with SMPTE ST 2110-30
Dante module firmware V126.96.36.199 now supports SMPTE ST-2110-30, which will enable a smooth IP transmission of PCM digital audio for structuring broadcast systems.
Audinate's provided Dante Domain Manager (DDM) v1.1 or higher is required for the operation of SMPTE ST 2110-30.
Tascam ML-32D Main Features
- 32-channel analog line input/output
- Equipped with Dante interfaces
- Dante primary and secondary connectors support redundancy
- Compatible with SMPTE ST 2110-30
- AES67 is also supported. Possible to connect with AES67-compatible network audios including Ravenna
- Dante Controller enables flexible routing
- Supports up to 96kHz/24bit
- Equipped with a signal/overload indicator that enables level monitoring of analog input/output signals
- 5 selectable reference levels which can accommodate to a variety of scenes including professional usages, public addresses, and usages in broadcasting studios
- Equipped with a STATUS indicator for indicating failures and errors of the device
- Firmware update via a Dante interface is possible
- Equipped with D-sub 25-pin connectors as line input/output connectors
- 1U rack mount size
- Using an optional BO-32DE (D-sub/Euro Block breakout box) enables supporting Euro Block connectors which are optimal for professional usages
- Using an optional BO-16DX/IN and BO-16DX/OUT (D-sub/XLR breakout box) enables supporting XLR connectors which have multiple usages including usage as a stage box.