Yamaha CL5 Digital Mixing Console
Yamaha CL5 Digital Mixing Console
The Yamaha CL5 Digital mixer is the best in its class, with special discounts applied you can get your church or production / rental company into a console and save money. For a Yamaha CL5 package price just email email@example.com or call us. We offer great Church and production discounts and can train you on the CL5 at no additional cost.
Channel CL Series digital mixer has a three-section fader layout for efficient hands-on control, making the CL5 the ideal choice for a diverse spectrum of live sound , church, and broadcast systems.
The Yamaha CL5 digital mixing console represents a new level of refinement in live sound mixing. It offers an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
Yamaha CL5 Features
- Input channels: 72 mono, 8 stereo.
- Mix/Matrix Buses: 24 mixes / 8 matrices (Input to Matrix supported)
- Fader configuration: 16-fader left section, 8-fader Centralogic section, 8-fader right section, 2-fader master section.
- VCM models of the renowned Neve Portico 5033 equalizer and Portico 5043 compressor/limiter developed with Rupert Neve Designs
- Stainless steel stay for iPad support.
- Built-in meter bridge.
Yamaha CL Series Features
- CL Series digital 48kHz Centralogic™ mixing console
- Intuitive and beautiful touchscreen display
- Stereo + Mono/LCR, 24 Mix + 8, Matrix outputs
- 8 Omni inputs, 8 Omni outputs, 3 MY-card slots, and built-in Dante™ interface
- Designed for use with RIO3224-D and RIO1608-D. Up to 8 Rio I/O units can be controlled and auto-configured from one CL console
- Control port for PC and/or Wi-Fi connection
- 5 in/5 out GPI. 8U Stereo Effects Rack, 16U GEQ Rack, 8U Premium Rack, Nuendo Live and Dante™ Virtual Soundcard license included
A creative console for expressive engineering.Every engineer, artist, and audience agrees that sound quality is the bottom line. That’s a given. Through thorough analysis, review, and refinement of every detail of the circuitry and technology used, Yamaha CL series consoles deliver naturally superior sound plus a comprehensive range of “coloring” options that give the sonic craftsmen who will use them extraordinary creative freedom. The signal processors provided are plentiful and of the highest quality, including extraordinary Portico 5033/5043 EQ and compressor devices that bring Yamaha VCM technology together with the legendary talents of Rupert Neve. The platform is pure and natural, so the engineer can create and deliver the ideal sound.
Efficient, enjoyable operation.A truly useful sound reinforcement console is one that can keep pace with the rapidly and dramatically changing demands of live sound applications. Efficient, intuitive operation is essential. Yamaha’s acclaimed Centralogic concept is the core of a refined user interface that offers a new, unprecedented level of operating efficiency in the CL series, from visual feedback right down to the form and feel of the faders and controls. The CL consoles are also ready for seamlessly integrated remote control and offline editing via an Apple iPad® or other computer. Control is familiar and intuitive, while at the same time offering extensive freedom.
Scalable, versatile network capabilities.
Network capabilities are rapidly becoming fundamental and indispensable in today’s fast-paced world of digital live sound. CL series consoles feature separate console and I/O rack components that communicate via the Dante™ network audio protocol, allowing fast, efficient design and deployment of capable systems from the most basic to the dazzlingly complex. The ability to add Lake® processing via expansion slots also adds to the system’s versatility and adaptability to the widest range of mixing needs.
- Sampling Frequency:
- Internal: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
- External: 44.1 kHz +4.1667%,+0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0%; +/- 200ppm / 48 kHz +4.1667%, +0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0%; +/- 200 ppm
- Signal Delay: Less than 2.5ms, OMNI IN to OMNIOUT, Fs =48 kHz
- Fader: 100mm motorized, Resolution =1024steps,+10dB to –138dB, –8dB all faders
- Frequency Response: +0.5, –1.5dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, referto +4dBu output @ 1 kHz, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT
- Total Harmonic Distortion (*1): < 0.05% 20 Hz - 20 kHz @ +4dBu into 600Ohms, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Hum & Noise (*2):
- 128 dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain =Max.
- 88 dBu, Residual output noise, ST master off
- Dynamic Range:
- 112dB typ., D/A Converter,
- 108dB typ., OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: –100dB (*3), adjacent OMNI IN/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain =Min
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1053mm x 299mm x 667mm
- Net weight: 36 kg
- Temperature Range:
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 40°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 - 60°C