Yamaha DM2000V2-VCM Version 2 Digital Production Recording Console
Yamaha DM2000V2-VCM Version 2 Digital Production Recording Console w/ Add-On Effects
The Yamaha DM2000VCM is one of the most established Recording Consoles today, and the price special we have makes it very affordable. If your looking for a discount or price that fits your budget let us know
combined a leading-edge design philosophy with the newest in digital technology and because of that Yamaha DM2000VCM became the world’s first sound/music production digital console to receive approval under the globally-recognized THX pm3 surround standard. The multi-channel digital broadcast, the Internet delivery of television and music, the integration of next-generation “Blu-Ray Disc” media - with each passing year the market demand for surround-sound media reaches new heights, requiring ever more quality and speed from broadcast and production facilities.
The Intelligence and knowledge we have about digital audio has been put into developing the Yamaha DM2000VCM. It combines a myriad of surround mixing and monitoring functions together with a maximum of 96 inputs and 22 mixing buses, transparent sound quality, thanks to a superb head amp, the 24-bit AD/DA, and 96 kHz sampling, as well as superior integration with (Digital Audio Workstation) packages such as NUENDO. The outcome is a console that is able to handle the demands of today’s production and broadcast environments with ease.
The Yamaha DM2000VCM also brings to the table VCM plug-ins like EQ, compressors, tape saturation, and guitar effectors now standard on Yamaha’s digital consoles, along with REV-X reverb algorithm newly introduced in the SPX2000. Another outstanding features of Yamaha DM2000VCM is the smooth, realistic sound of iSSP surround field technology, and you have a console the provides simply breathtaking performance.
Yamaha DM2000VCM Product Highlights
- Precise 24-bit/96-kHz Audio and High-performance Head Amps
- 96-input 22-bus Mix Capacity at 96 kHz
- Powerful Channel Functions with Flexible Control and Patching
- Eight Advanced Multi-effect Processors Plus Six 31-band GEQs
- Versatile Connectivity for a Wide Range of Applications
- Six I/O Expansion Slots for Easy Expansion in a Variety of Formats
- Cascade Connector and a Generous Selection of Control Interfaces
- An Ideal Platform for Surround Production
- Enhanced Surround Monitoring Environment Includes Bass Management
- Sophisticated DAW or Digital Recorder Integration
- Scene Memory and Automix Functions for Efficient Workflow
- Versatile Pairing and Grouping Functions Enhance Mixing Efficiency
- Comprehensive Interface with Touch-sensitive 100-mm Motor Faders
- DM2000 Editor Software Supplied
96 Inputs and 22 Buses For Glorious Surround Sound
The world's first THX pm3 certified digital mixer, the DM2000VCM embodies Yamaha's dedication to providing the best in surround production. It boasts 96 inputs and 22 mixing buses, and now comes with VCM and other plug-in effects as standard.
- Internal processing - 32bit (Accumulator=58bit)
- Frequency Response (Internal) - 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Frequency Response (External) - Normal rate 44.1kHz (-10%) to 48kHz (+6%), Double rate 88.2kHz (-10%) to 96kHz (+6%)
- Total harmonic distortionInput Gain=Min. - Less than 0.05%, 20Hz to 20kHz @+14dB into 600ohms, Less than 0.01%, 1kHz @+18dB into 600ohms
- Frequency Response - 0.5, -1.5dB, 20Hz to 20kHz @+4dB into 600ohms freq=48kHz freq=96kHz
- Dynamic range (maximum level to noise level) - 110dB typ, DA Converter (STEREO OUT) 108dB typ, AD+DA (to STEREO OUT)
- Crosstalk(@1kHz)Input Gain=Min - 80dB adjacent input channels (CH1-24) 80dB input to output
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 10.13" (257 mm) x 35.69" (906 mm) x 32.3" (821 mm)
- Weight - 94.8 lbs (43 kg)