Yamaha DSR215 Dual 15 Inch Powered Speaker - 850 Watts, 15" LF X 2" 450 Wats
Yamaha DSR215 Dual 15 Inch Powered Speaker - 850 Watts, 15" LF X 2" 450 Wats, 2" Titanium Compression Driver
One of the revolutionary DSR Series of active loudspeaker is the Yamaha DSR215 active loudspeakers that take a full advantage of our expertise and experience amassed as one of the world’s leading pro audio manufacturers. Yamaha DSR215 feature an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latedt acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, also Yamaha DSR215 has a special feature the all-new D-CONTOUR multi-band dynamic processing for intelligent Dynamic Control. The Yamaha DSR215 harnessing our next-generation high power Class-D amplifiers, featuring PFC switching mode power supply for Digital Drive while power supply, amplifiers, and transducers are continuously monitored by Extensive DSP Protection. The core elements give the Yamaha DSR215 the capability to deliver class leading power, extreme sound pressure levels and a listening experience that re-defines high definition audio. For loudspeakers the Yamaha DSR215 deliver the musicality and sound that will thrill audiences night after night, let the DSR Series power your performances to incredible new heights. Also the Yamaha DSR215 takes portable active loudspeakers to the extreme limits of their potential. Designed through the application of advanced Yamaha digital and acoustic technologies perfected over several decades,. Yamaha DSR215 designed through the application of advanced Yamaha digital and acoustic technologies perfected over several decades, Yamaha DSR215 provides a listening experience that redefines high definition sound reinforcement.
Yamaha DSR215 Product Highlights
- Dual 15" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- Advanced digital sound processing with 48-bit internal processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 138dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Extended bass response
Experience the extreme.
Yamaha DSR Series takes portable loudspeakers to the extreme limits of their potential. Output levels pushed to the highest sound pressure levels possible, yet in cabinets that are lightweight and compact.Sound resolution remains superb, no matter how hard or for how long the speakers are driven. Designed by applying our leading-edge digital and acoustic technologies developed over decades, the DSR Series provides a listening experience that re-defines high definition sound reinforcement.
For loudspeakers you can count on to deliver the musicality and sound that will thrill audiences night after night, let the DSR Series power your performances to incredible new heights.
- Speaker type - Dual 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency range (-10dB) - 45Hz ~ 20kHz
- Frequency response (-3dB) - 55Hz ~ 18kHz
- Nominal coverage H - 90°
- Nominal coverage V - 60°
- Components LF - 2 x 15" cone
- Components HF - 2" Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover - FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power - 1500W (LF: 1020W, HF: 480W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) - 138dB SPL
- I/O connectors - INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 (Balanced), TRS Phone Jack x1 (Balanced) OUTPUT:XLR-3-32 x1 (Balanced), Parallel connection with INPUT
- Processors - D-CONTOUR (Dynamic CONTOUR)
- Power consumption - 100W
- Dimensions W - 467mm (18 3/8")
- Dimensions H - 1158mm (45 5/8")
- Dimensions D - 520mm (20 4/8")
- Net weight - 49.8kg (110lbs)