Yamaha DXR10 10" Powered Speaker 1100 Watts
Yamaha DXR10 10" Powered Speaker 1100 Watts Clean Sounding for Mains or Monitors
One of the amazing DXR series is the Yamaha DXR10 Powered Speaker that can amaze you because of its clarity and depth. The Yamaha DXR10 two way speakers represent Yamaha’s latest sound reinforcement technology because of its housed in durable and compact ABS enclosures.
Yamaha DXR10 speakers has a pack maximum performance into an efficient design that’s perfect for the gigging musician that’s on the go. And of course thanks to the built-in three-channel mixer, the Yamaha DXR10 is perfect for those times when you need sound reinforcement bt don’t need an entire PA system.
The best thing in Yamaha DXR10 is even when you are playing pre-recorded music or performing for crowd, it is sure you’ll love the transparent sond of the Yamaha DXR10 powered loudspeaker.
Also Yamaha DXR10 is portable but it is capable of producing an outstanding 131 dB SPL, because of the compact and functional design of Yamaha DXR10 it is ideal for a wide range of applications. Whether comprising a compact SR system or providing simple vocal / instrument amplification, the onboard mixer eliminates the need for an external mixer - without compromising sound quality and power.
Yamaha DXR10 Product Highlights
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 10" speaker, powered by 700W in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
Louder, Lighter, Legendary
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75” Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity you’ve come to expect from the DXR Series… only MORE.
- Speaker type - 10" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB) - 56Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage H - 90°
- Nominal coverage V - 60°
- Components LF - Diameter:10" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- Components HF - Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover - FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power - Dynamic:1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) - 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors - INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors - D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements - 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption - 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware - Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket - 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions W - 305mm (12")
- Dimensions H - 502mm (19 6/8")
- Dimensions D - 310mm (12 2/8")
- Net weight - 14.6kg (32.2lbs)
- Accessories - UB-DXR10
- Others - Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)