Yamaha DXR15 15 Inch Powered Speaker 1100 Watts
Yamaha DXR15 15 Inch Powered Speaker 1100 Watts Clean Sounding for Mains Monitors
The Yamaha’s latest sound reinforcement technology represent the Yamaha DXR15 two-way speakers. Yamaha’s DXR15 speakers pack maximum performance into an efficient design that’s perfect and best for the gigging musician that’s on the go. And thanks to the built-in three channel mixer. The Yamaha DXR15 is perfect for those times when you need sound reinforcement but don’t need an entire PA system, and even you are playing pre-recorded music or performing for a crowd,you’ll love the transparent sound of the Yamaha DXR15 powered loudspeakers.
Yamaha DXR15 employs a 700W RMS Class D amplifier to serve up vibrant, dynamic sound reinforcement. The Yamaha DXR15 is bi-amped, with a feature of a full 600 watts for the LF driver and 100 watts for the HF driver. The best thing in Yamaha DXR15 is even it has high wattage it doesn’t just let the Yamaha DXR15 get super loud, it gives it the headroom needed to reproduce the dynamics and nuances in your music. Because of the ultra-lightweight Class D amplifier, the Yamaha DXR15’s big sound is still convenient to transport.
While a pair of Yamaha DXR15 powered loudspeakers makes a great sound system, especially when paired with a Yamaha DXS subwoofer, what about those situations where you just need a little bit of reinforcement without an entire sound system? Just turn the Yamaha DXR15 around, and connect up to three microphones or line-level signals for instant amplification. The versatile nature of the Yamaha DXR15 makes it the ideal loudspeaker for solo musicians, as well as schools and houses of worship that need a flexible sound system for multiple applications.
Yamaha DXR15 Product Highlights
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 15" speaker, powered by 700W in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
Louder, Lighter, Legendary
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75” Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity you’ve come to expect from the DXR Series… only MORE.
- Speaker type - 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB) - 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage H - 90°
- Nominal coverage V - 60°
- Components LF - Diameter:15" cone, Voice Coil:2.5", Magnet:Ferrite
- Components HF - Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover - FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power - Dynamic:1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) - 133dB SPL
- I/O connectors - INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 ( Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors - D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements - 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption - 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware - Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket - 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions W - 445mm (17 1/2")
- Dimensions H - 700mm (27 1/2")
- Dimensions D - 380mm (15")
- Net weight - 22.5kg (49.6lbs)
- Accessories - UB-DXR15
- Others - Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)