Yamaha MG10XU 10 input Analog Mixer with USB
Yamaha MG10XU 10 input Analog Mixer with USB
The MG10XU 10 channel analog mixer from Yamaha is a compact ten-input mixer with built-in effects for performances, lectures, recordings and similar applications. The MG10XU 10 channel analog mixer has a unique four mic/line combo inputs with D-PRE mic preamps as well as six 1/4" line inputs with stereo level controls. It also features USB connectivity and is capable of providing two channels in and two channels out to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192kHz, ideal for recording live performances, demos and more.
Each of the four mic/line of MG10XU 10 channel analog mixer inputs is equipped with a 3-band EQ, pan control and a high pass filter. The four D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. They also each feature 26dB attenuation switches for recording powerful sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The MG10XU 10 channel analog mixer has stereo XLR and TRS outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4" stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
Each of the MG10XU 10 channel analog mixer feature a dedicated FX bus send level and there are 24 effects presets to choose from. The overall level of the FX bus is controlled by the dedicated FX return level control. Providing reverbs, delays, phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo, auto-wah, distortion and more, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix.
The Yamaha MG10XU 10 channel analog mixer Product Highlights
- 4x Mic/Line Combo Inputs
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI* DAW software download version *This is not bundled in some areas.
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
Road Tough. Studio Ready.
For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
- Built-in Effects - SPX algorithm: 24 program
- Phantom Power - +48 V switchable, channels 1 - 4
Digital I/O - USB: USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
Sampling frequency: max 192 kHz
Bit depth: 24-bit
Input Channels - 4x mono [mic/line]
3x stereo [line]
Output Channels - 2x stereo out
1x monitor out
1x headphone out
1x FX out
- Bus - Stereo: 1, AUX[FX]: 1
- Pad - 26 dB (mono channels)
Compressor - Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu
Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1
Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB
Attack time: approx. 25 msec
Release time: approx. 300 msec
Equalizer - EQ high gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
EQ mid gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5 kHz peaking
EQ low gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- LED - Peak LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Metering - 2 x 7-segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]
- Total Harmonic Distortion - 0.02% @ +14 dBu (20 Hz to 20 kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.003% @ +24 dBu (1 kHz), GAIN knob: min
- Frequency Response - +0.5 dB/-1.0 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz), refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: min
- Equivalent Input Noise - -128 dBu (mono input channel, Rs: 150 Ω, GAIN knob: max)
- Residual Output Noise - -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO LEVEL knob: min)
- Crosstalk - -83 dB
- Power Requirement - PA-10 (AC 38 VCT, 0.62A, Cable length = 3.6 m) or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption - 22.9 W
- Operating temperature - 0 to +40˚C (32 to 104˚F)
- Dimensions - 9.6 x 2.8 x 11.6" (244 x 71 x 294 mm)
- Net Weight - 4.63 lb (2.1 kg)
- Package Weight - 7.61 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) - 15.7 x 12.7 x 5.35"