Yamaha RIO3224-D2 - CL, QL and Rivage Digital Stage Box
Yamaha RIO3224-D2 Digital High Quality Stage Box
The 2nd Generation RIO Series RIO3224D2 Stage Box has some real cool features. They not only ship with a Redundant built in power supply, but they also have mic pre controls right on the face of the unit. The RIO3224-D2 is not only built for the CL Series digital mixers but they are also meant for the RIVAGE PM10 and PM7 surfaces as well as the QL Series. The RIO3224D2 has 32 32 front inputs, 16 outputs and 8 digital outs. you can connect the RIO3224 directly to the Dante network, by either connecting your console directly to the RIO Box, or connecting all your Dante enabled products to a switch. Yamaha also released their own Dante ready plug in play switches which are amazing as well. We have some fantastic prices RIO3224 Packages that consist of a CL or QL console and/or a yamaha switch.
This high-capacity, high-performance I/O rack is compatible with Yamaha CL and QL series consoles as well as the RIVAGE PM series. It features 32 analog inputs, 16 analog outputs, and eight digital AES/EBU outputs. The Rio3224-D2 connects directly to Dante digital audio networks, allowing flexible system configuration. Dual power supply units are built in for high reliability, and a character/graphic display offers easy visual confirmation.
- 32 analog inputs and 16 outputs, and 8 digital outputs.
- Redundant connections are supported with primary and secondary connectors. Daisy chain connections are also supported.
- Comprehensive display and local control of gain and other parameters.
- Dual power supply units are built in for high reliability.
- Power consumption: 120W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 480 x 220 x 368mm (18.9" x 8.7" x 14.5")
- Net Weight: 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs)