Yamaha XMV4140-D 70 Volt Dante Enabled Commercial Multi-Channel Power Amplififier 4 x 140
Yamaha XMV4140-D 70 Volt Dante Enabled Commercial Multi-Channel Power Amplifier 4 x 140
The Yamaha Dante amplifier XMV4140-D a Power Amplifier that has a Multichannel featuring of four channels that can operate in both high-impedance (70V/100V line) or low-impedance (4Ω/8Ω) modes at the same instant, excluding the need for additional equipment, as well as streamlining the installation process. Yamaha Dante amplifier XMV4140-D also enables both 70V and 100V operation for every pair of channels by simply selecting the preferred mode using the dip switches on the rear panel of the amplifier. The Yamaha Dante amplifier XMV4140-D has new innovation the “Double Power Mode” that can doubles the amplifier output of each channel when low-impedance connections are used.
Yamaha Dante amplifier XMV4140-D has a unique technology and it’s the “Dante Technology” the work is to transmit audio signals. The Dante Technology is created by Audinate. The unique design of Dante Technology is to deliver multi-channel audio signals at various sampling and bit rates,as well as device control signals over a Giga-bit Ethernet network. Dante also offers the following benefits:
Yamaha Dante amplifier XMV4140-D Product Highlights
- It transmits up to 512 in/512 out, for a total 1024 channels (theoretically) of audio over a GbE network.
- Dante-enabled devices will automatically configure their network interfaces and find each other on the network. You can label Dante devices and their audio channels with names that make sense to you.
- Dante uses high accuracy network synchronization standards to achieve sample-accurate playback with extremely low latency and jitter.
- Dante supports redundant connections via primary and secondary circuits to defend against unforeseen difficulties.
- Connecting a Dante-enabled device to a computer over Ethernet enables you to directly input or output audio signals without using any audio interface devices.
High Impedance or low Impedance or both
Installed sound applications often demand both high and low impedance connectivity in the same venue, requiring separate, dedicated amplifiers or an external transformer. The XMV4140D power amplifier, however, can operate in both high-impedance (70V/100V line) or low-impedance (4Ω/8Ω) modes simultaneously, eliminating the need for additional equipment, as well as streamlining the installation process. The XMV4140D power amplifier also enables both 70V and 100V operation for every pair of channels by simply selecting the preferred mode using the dip switches on the rear panel. High impedance operation often requires the use of two combined channels in bridge mode, but with the XMV4140D amplifier, 70V or 100V mode can be assigned to every pair of channels without affecting the number of available output channels.
New Doubled Power Mode
The newly developed Double Power Mode function effectively doubles the output power of selected channels in order to drive speakers with higher output power. This means that speakers with varying output capacities can be powered simultaneously by the same amplifier, adding flexibility to system design and configuration. *The number of channels that can be used will be reduced to half.Yamaha Dante amplifier XMV4140-D comes equipped with Audinate’s digital audio network Dante. It can be used for larger venues where long distant cabling is required. A comprehensive line-up to power your sound solution
XMV Series multi-channel power amplifiers combine Class-D efficiency with features designed specifically to benefit commercial installation sound systems. The Series is comprised of 8 different models with varying output power capabilities and flexible in/out connectivity to accommodate a wide range of installation environments.
- 1kHz (THD+N=1%: 4Ω) - 140W x 4
- 1kHz (THD+N=1%: 8Ω) - 140W x 4
- 1kHz (THD+N=1%: 4Ω / Double Power Mode) - 280W x 2
- 1kHz (THD+N=1%: 8Ω / Double Power Mode) - 280W x 2
- High impedance: 100V line - 125W x 4 / 80 Ω
- High impedance: 70V line - 125W x 4 / 40 Ω
- RL=8Ω - 28.7dB
- RL=8Ω / Double Power Mode - 31.7dB
- 100V - 38.2dB
- 70V - 35.2dB
- Power consumption - 1/8 power (4 Ω pink noise):150W, Idle (4 Ω):37W, Standby:18.5W
- Total harmonic distortion - ≤ 0.2% (1kHz, half power)
- Frequency response - 0dB, ±1.0dB (RL=8Ω, 100V/70V, Po=1W, 20Hz - 20kHz)
- S/N ratio - ≥ 100dB(A-weighted)
- Crosstalk - ≤ -60dB
- Input sensitivity - +4dBu
- Input impedance - 20kΩ (balanced), 10k Ω (unbalanced)
- Analog I/O - Input: Euroblock x 2 (6P, balanced)
- Digital I/O - RJ45 x 2 (Dante PRIMARY / SECONDARY)
- Speaker Output - Barrier strip x 4 pairs
- Control ports - Remote, Fault Output : Euroblock (3P) x 1
- Network - Shared with Dante ports
- Others - AC Inlet x 1
- Input Level - +24dBu (Maximum)
- Load protection - POWER switch on/off: Output mute, DC-fault: Power supply shuts down, Clip limiting
- Amplifier protection - Thermal: Output mute (heatsink temp ≥90°C) (Restored automatically), Overcurrent: Output mute (Restored automatically), Low load impedance: Output mute (Restored automatically)
- Power supply protection - Thermal: Amplifier shuts down automatically (heatsink temp ≥100°C) , Integrated power: Gain reduction (Restored automatically)
- Cooling - 3-Speed fan x 2, front-to-back airflow
- Power requirements - 100V, 120V, 230V-240V; 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions W - 480mm (18.9")
- Dimensions H - 88mm (3.5")
- Dimensions D - 422mm (16.6")
- Net weight - 8.1kg (17.9lbs)