QSC AD-S282H Dual 8" High-Power Two-Way Surface Speaker
QSC AD-S282H Dual 8" High-power two-way surface speaker, 90° x 60° rotatable, includes yoke mount. (Black or White)
The QSC AcousticDesign AD-S282H is a full range, surface mount loudspeaker with contemporary, sleek styling that fits perfectly into multiple applications and surroundings just like multimedia environments, hotels, convention facilities and restaurants. The speaker is integrated with the Advanced Directivity rotatable waveguide. It is available in color black or white, and it is built as weather resistant enclosures and can be painted to match any specific décor.
The QSC AD-S282H is a 2-way system housed in a ported enclosure made from high-impact, molded polystyrene. This enclosure incorporates two 8" LF transducers, weather resistant with heavyduty double roll cloth surrounds. These high output versions employ a 1" exit compression HF driver. In order to enable the system to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of its mounted orientation its HF driver is coupled with QSC’s unique Advanced Directivity rotatable waveguide.
- Contemporary style, weather-resistant enclosure and components - ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Dual 8-inch, 2-way system - in a lightweight, multipurpose enclosure featuring a heavy duty, powder coated aluminum grill.
- Versatile mounting options - The included yoke mount bracket can be used for mounting and aiming the system in vertical or horizontal orientations. Provision for optional Omni-mount™ bracket is built in.
- Advanced Directivity™ rotatable waveguide - (90° × 60°) enables the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of the enclosure's mounted orientation.
- Low impedance and transformer versions - Standard 8 ohm system is selectable for passive or bi-amp operation while the AD-S282HT transformer version provides taps for both 70V and 100V distributed system use.
AD-S282H or AD-S282HT loudspeaker
Yoke mount and hardware
Connector protection cap
|SPECIFICATIONS||AD-S282H / AD-S282HT|
|Configuration||Compact two way, ported enclosure|
Low Frequency Transducer
High Frequency Transducer
|Dual 8-inch high power, treated paper cone, 2-inch voice coil, neodymium magnet
1-inch high output compression driver
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
Useable Frequency Range (-10 dB)
80 Hz - 27.7 kHz
60 Hz - 29.5 kHz
|Maximum Output (SPL at 1 m)2
Fullrange (passive mode)
LF (biamp mode)
HF (biamp mode)
450 W (IEC 8 hours)
500 W (IEC 8 hours, 50 Hz - 2 kHz)
45 W (IEC 8 hours, 2 kHz - 20 kHz)
|Recommended Max Amp Power (Passive)||900 W RMS|
|Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W at 1 m)4
93 dB (100 Hz - 10 kHz)
97 dB (200 Hz - 2 kHz)
104 dB (2 kHz - 10 kHz)
|Nominal Coverage||90° H x 60° V (-6 dB) (rotatable to 60° H x 90° V)|
|Bass Loading||Ported, tuned to 60 Hz|
|Type||Custom low distortion laminated core, wide bandwidth design|
|Taps||70V 200, 100, 50, 25 W; 8Ω bypass
100V 200, 100, 50 W; 8Ω bypass
|Material||Injection molded, weather resistant, high impact polystyrene|
|Finish||White or black (paintable)|
|Grille||Heavy duty powder coated aluminum|
|Connectors||Barrier strip, (switchable: passive/active on AD-S282H)|
|Mounting Hardware||Yoke mount (included)|
|Weight||27.7 lb (12.6 kg) net
35.6 lb (16.1 kg) shipping