Alesis Recital Pro 88-Key, hammer-action digital piano with 12 sounds, 20-watt speakers, FX, Music rest and sustain pedal input
The Alesis Recital Pro is professionally designed as an 88-key digital piano designed for providing a realistic playing experience and education-friendly features intended for beginning keyboardists and experienced pianists at home, in rehearsals, or on stage. It comes capable of delivering a natural response that comes along with the use of 88 hammer-action keys along with adjustable touch sensitivity. There are 12 voices including acoustic and electric pianos, strings, organs, bass, and more, and each sound comes with a corresponding demo. Ten additional demo songs are made available for use in reference and practice.
An adjustable metronome that comes along with an LED indicator is created for allowing you to play along with a stable tempo, ideal for improving consistency. Layer, Split, and Lesson modes are enabling the customization of voice layers and keyboard zones. Record and play back a performance without the use of an external device. Listen through the built-in stereo speakers, or utilizing the 1/4" stereo headphone and line outputs capable of monitoring through headphones, speakers, or a PA. Sweeten your sound with the use of integrated effects such as chorus, reverb, modulation, and EQ. A USB Type-B port offers simple connectivity for controlling virtual instruments in your favorite DAW.
The Recital Pro ships with a power adapter and a removable music rest, and includes three months of Skoove online piano courses and two months of TakeLessons live video lessons.
- 88 hammer-action keys with adjustable touch sensitivity—soft, medium, hard, or fixed velocity
- 12 voices: piano, piano (bright), electric piano, vibraphone, organ, church organ, harpsichord, clavi, synth, strings, acoustic bass, and fingered bass
- Ten demo songs: Fantaisie-Impromptu in C# Minor Opus 66, Etude Opus 25 No. 1, Polonaise No. 6 in A Flat Major Opus 53, Sonata No. 16 in C Major, Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, Prelude and Fugue No. 30 in D Minor, Prelude and Fugue No. 1 in C Major, Suite of Minuets in F Major, Danse des Mirliton, and the Wedding March
- Built-in stereo speakers: 10W woofers and 20W tweeters
- 1/4" TRS headphone output
- Two 1/4" TRS line-output jacks
- Adjustable metronome (30 to 280 BPM) with LED indicator
- Integrated record function supports one user song
- Built-in effects: reverb, chorus, modulation, EQ, and pedal resonance
- Layer mode allows each key to trigger two voices
- Split mode for different voices on the left and right halves of the keyboard
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two identical zones with the same pitch and voice
- Includes three months of Skoove Premium featuring in-depth online piano courses that adapt to you and give you feedback
- Includes two months of free live video lessons with real, expert teachers courtesy of TakeLessons, America's largest lessons company