Datavideo CG-300TC Kit Character Generator Software
Datavideo CG-300TC Kit Character Generator Software
The Datavideo CG-300TC Kit is professionally designed including the CG-300 HD/SD Character Generator software, and the TC-200 HD/SD Overlay Box Character Generator Kit that comes including as well the starter CG-200 Character Generator Software.
The CG-300 Character Generator for SD & HD is built as a Windows-based system that is professionally designed for use in live- and post-production environments. It comes offering a standard set of base functionality plus a number of complementary functions that are being managed by different subsystems.
The TC-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit is combining the TC-200 Overlay Box along with the CG-200 CG software into an on-screen graphics and titling solution that comes requiring only a minimal PC processing power. With the use of a standard laptop, you are made capable to create and deliver striking on-screen graphics and titles in real-time, suitable for mobile broadcasting and live video presentations.
Datavideo CG-300 Character Generator for SD & HD
The CG-300 Character Generator for SD & HD from Datavideo is built as a Windows-based system that is designed for use in live- and post-production environments. It comes offering a standard set of base functionality plus a number of complementary functions managed by different subsystems. Both sets of functionality will work along with a Blackmagic Design Decklink or AJA Xena cards as a downstream keyer or as key & fill sources, dependent upon the functionality of the card used.
- This system offers support for resolutions from 320 x 240 to 1080i HD
- It supports both downstream keying (DSK) and key & fill
- This system uses anti-aliased characters with leading, kerning, and tracking, as well as (2) edge and (3) shadow styles for each character
- 32-bit color support (with transparency) is available and color can be selected by adjusting RGB or HLS levels
- It allows you to create smooth gradients between any (2) colors in the characters, edges, shadows, and shapes
- Character attributes can be drawn with custom textures, such as marble, wood, and grain, and as many as (16) different textures can be used on each page
- Up to (32) shapes per page are available and each shape can be set to a solid color, semi-transparent color, a color gradient, or a texture
- The shapes can also be edged, colored, sized, italicized, and rotated just like text characters
- Up to (16) full-color logos can fine-positioned, overlapped, and sized, just like characters
- It supports up to (1000) named layers, allowing text, logos, and shapes to be placed on multiple layers, each independent of the other layers
- File formats supported include: BMP, JPG, GIF, PCX, TIF and TGA
- A text style gallery allows one-button access to your (64) user-defined text styles.
- Each page can use up to (25) different Truetype typefaces
- Character height, width, angle, and rotation are all customizable and independent from letter to letter
- Variable character and edge blurs are independent of one other
Datavideo TC-200 & CG-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit
The Datavideo TC-200 & CG-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit is made combining the TC-200 Overlay Box that comes with the CG-200 CG software into an on-screen graphics and titling solution that is requiring the minimal PC processing power. With the use of a standard laptop, you are made capable to create and deliver striking on-screen graphics and titles in real-time, ideal for mobile broadcasting and live video presentations. All your laptop requires, beyond common standard specs, is an HDMI input.
The TC-200 is offering an SDI input supporting Overlay mode and two SDI outputs supporting DSK (down-stream keyer) Fill and Key signals, this allows you to forego the use of an SDI adapter installed into your computer, and in turn allowing you to use a laptop on-the-go. This kit supports vision mixers with and without a DSK. In cases without a DSK, the TC-200 Overlay Box's Title Overlay mode substitutes for the lack of it.
The TC-200 works on 7-15V of operating voltage. It supports 7.2V and 14.4V DV batteries using an optional Datavideo MB-4 Battery Adapter (required).
- Live Title Generator
- No additional PCI card required
- Supports SDI overlay function or DSK function via HDMI
- Support HD/SD SDI input and output in Overlay mode
- Supports 1080i60/59.94/50, 720p60/59.94/50, 576i50, and 480i59.94
- Title editing on laptop
- Compatible with Windows 7/8 and supports all Windows fonts
- Multi-language support
- Supports animations including JPG, TAG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Supports scrolling
- Title editing patterns include Slide and Reveal
- Easy logo setups
- User definable clock display
- TC-200 Overlay Box features a 7-15V working voltage and can be used with 7.2V and 14.4V batteries (an optional Datavideo MB-4 battery adapter is required)
The TC-200 and CG-200 can be used with a vision mixer equipped with a DSK (down-stream keyer). In such a setup, they can be set up as the key source or fill source. Any vision mixer with a DSK is supported, such as the Datavideo SE-2800 and SE-3000.
When no DSK is being used, the Title Overlay mode substitutes for the lack of it. Using the TC-200 Overlay Box, the HDMI output from a laptop is embedded with the SDI output from a camcorder, VTR, or vision mixer.
Text & Animation Tool
This tool allows you to edit color, size, transparency, board, location, and alignment.
Puts all the contents you need in text frame. Scrolling speeds can be preset.
The CG-200 software adapts UNICODE and supports all fonts in Windows.
The TC-200 combines CG from the laptop's HDMI port with the SDI video signal and overlays graphics in real-time.
Text File Loading
The CG-200 software is capable of directly importing text files.
Datavideo TC-200 & CG-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit Specs
|Text Sources||Frame text, clock, text file, CSV file|
|File Format||JPG, PNG, BMP, TGA, GIF, GIF|
|Input / Output||1x HDMI input
1x HD-SDI input
2x HD-SDI outputs
1x LAN port
|Input Formats||1920 x 1080i / 60 Hz
1920 x 1080i / 59.94 Hz
1920 x 1080i / 50 Hz
1280 x 720p / 60 Hz
1280 x 720p / 59.94 Hz
1280 x 720p / 50 Hz
720 x 576i / 50 Hz
720 x 480i / 59.94 Hz
|Input Modes||CG Overlay:
HDMI input is CG; SDI input is Live Video
HDMI input is CG; SDI input is Reference Signal
Reference with Internal Signal:
HDMI input is CG; SDI input isn't in use
|Conversion Modes||HDMI signal is split into titles and alpha channel
HDMI signal is split into titles and alpha channel with Genlock
HDMI titles overlay over the input SDI signal
|Control||Dip switch; PC|
|Voltage Range||7-15 VDC (most of battery is 7.2V, 12V & 14.4V so will need to cover it)|
|System Requirements||Windows 7, 8 operating system; 3 GHz processor; 2 GB RAM|