Earthworks IMB30-W Omni Boundary Layer Installation Microphone, Black - 60Hz-30kHz
Earthworks IMB30-W Omni Boundary Layer Installation Microphone, Black - 60 Hz-30 kHz
The white IMB30W High Definition Boundary Microphone designed by Earthworks is to capture the audio. The IMB30W is used in fixed sound installations for audio applications such as surveillance, teleconferencing, lecture halls, boardrooms, government facilities, and more. The IMB series can be custom mounted in a table and offers an excellent sound quality, flexibility and ease of installation.
The IMB30W is featured with an omni semisphere polar pattern and has a frequency response of 200 Hz to 30 kHz. The microphone is powered by 48V phantom power and terminates in a XLR3M connector.
This mic features a uniform frequency response at 0, 45, and 90°. This semisphere polar response allows the use of fewer microphones, while obtaining higher intelligibility. In addition you also have more sound level before feedback, no spotlighting or highlighting, and more rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone. The IML series provides a low profile, pristine sounding microphone solution for permanent installations. A lock nut is included.
- High definition boundary microphone for conference rooms and fixed sound installations
- Near-perfect frequency response at 0º, 45º, and 90º
- Very high intelligibility
- Great RF shielding against cell phones and other RF devices
- Microphone comes with a fifteen year warranty
Earthworks IMB30 Specs
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz to 30 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19.5 dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 70 mV/Pa at 1 kHz
- Operating Current Consumption: 10 mA
- Operating Voltage: 48 V
- Length: 4.4" / 11.18 cm
- Diameter: 1.44" / 36.58 mm
- Weight: 0.28 lb / 127 g
- Package Weight: 0.55 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.7 x 3.4 x 3.3"