ElectroVoice ELX200-12S 12" passive subwoofer
Vendor: Electro Voice
Electro Voice ELX200-12S 12" passive subwoofer
The Electro Voice ELX series is professionally designed for delivering an unprecedented combination of sound quality, durability, and portability at its price point. One of it is the Electro Voice ELX200-12S, it is a 12" passive speaker. All-new custom components, that is tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm, making the Electro Voice ELX200 a robust workhorse that's truly capable to handle the real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of Electro Voice ELX200 is professionally designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the mechanical, acoustical and electrical all work together seamlessly. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a surprisingly compact footprint, and come with the tuned 15 mm thick wood enclosures with a premium top-coat finish. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a go-to for best-in-class performance are also present.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The Electro Voice ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both physically and acoustically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1600 W (peak), 129 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch.
- High-output EVS-12L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
|Weight Net||44.53lbs (20.2kg)|
|Available Color||Black or White|
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||93dB|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm plywood with durable polyurea top-coat finish|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||33 Hz - 300 Hz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||42 Hz - 220 Hz|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12L 300 mm (12 in)|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||129dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ΩΩ|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||400 W/1600W|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||42Hz|
|Shipping Weight||44.53lbs (20.2kg)|