Focusrite RedNet HD32R 32 Channel Pro Tool |HD Dante I/O Interface with Redundant Network & Power
Focusrite RedNet HD32R 32 Channel Pro Tools HD Dante I/O Interface with Redundant Network & Power
The Focusrite designed RedNet HD32R 32-Channel Dante Networks Pro Tools HD Bridge which is a 1U, 19-inch rack-mount interface permitting pro tools HD users' direct access to the complete benefits of the Dante digital audio networking system. The HD32R-32 is included its very flexible network topology and high-quality audio interfaces. The Pro Tools system is connected to the HD32R using standard Mini DigiLink ports.
The HD32R uses dual Ethernet ports with the provided locking connectors, and several operating modes, including daisy-chaining and redundancy, which are confirmed by front-panel indicators. 2-separate power supplies with fault detection capability are included, with separate power input sockets (with retaining clips) on the rear of the unit. Also, its power status is indicated both remotely and on the front panel.
The HD32R is featured with a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality. Additionally, it also offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 32-channels of I/O.
- Allows Dante Ethernet-based audio networking products to interoperate fully with Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HDX
- Ethernet and power supply redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure and locking connectors
- Provides the vital link to create an extensive high-quality audio network based on standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 wiring, bringing the latest advances in digital audio networking to Pro Tools|HD
- Cost-effectively increase audio I/O quality and flexibility with RedNet interfaces
- Permits multiple workstations to access the same interface hardware and I/O
- No changes to Pro Tools workflow required – simple, logical assignment of RedNet I/O to Pro Tools|HD inputs and outputs
- Up to 32 I/O with Pro Tools|HD over single DigiLink connection per RedNet HD32R
- Additional Avid/Digidesign interfaces may be connected to expansion ports
- Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with TDM- or AAX-DSP-based plug-ins and saved sessions
- Connectors (Rear Panel): 2 x etherCON locking Ethernet connectors ( compatible with standard RJ45 connectors) 2 x BNC Word Clock In and Out (with switchable 75 ohm input termination) 2 x BNC Loop Sync I/O (75 ohm port) 2 x Mini DigiLink connectors to/from Pro Tools|HD system (Primary and Expansion) 2 x IEC power inputs (with retaining clips)
- Controls: Power on/off
- Digital Performance: Clock Sources: Internal, Word Clock, Loop Sync (master or slave) or from Dante Network Master Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4 / -0.1 / +0.1 / +4.167%) at 24 bit Ext. Word Clock Range: nominal sample rate ±7.5%
- Indicators: Primary PSU (A): Green LED – Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present. Primary PSU (B): Green LED – Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present. Primary Network: Green LED – Indicates that a network connection is present on primary port when in redundant mode. When in Switched mode, a valid network connection at either Primary or Secondary network port will cause this LED to illuminate. Secondary Network: Green LED – Indicates that a network connection is present on secondary port when in redundant mode. Not used in switched mode. Network Locked: Green LED – When unit is network slave, shows valid network lock. When network master, shows lock to indicated clock source. Flashing indicates external clock is selected but not connected. Sample Rate: Orange LED – For each: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, x2, x4. Pull Up/Down: Orange LED – Indicates unit is set to operate on a Dante pull up/down domain. Signal Indicators: 16 x Green LEDs, 8 input/8 output indicators. Illuminate @ -126 dBFS. Clock Source: Orange LED for each – Internal, Word Clock, Loop Sync and DAW Master.
- Network Modes: Redundant: Allows unit to connect two independent networks Switched: Connects both ports to integrated network switch, allowing daisy-chaining of device
- Supported Systems: Pro Tools|HD PCIe Pro Tools|HDX Pro Tools|HD Native PCIe Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt
- System Requirements: Requires Pro Tools|HD 8.0 and up
- PSU: 2 x internal; IEC inputs, 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Apparent Power: 30 VA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75 x 19 x 10.35" (44.5 x 482.6 x 263 mm)
- Weight: 8.6 lb (3.9 kg)
- Package Weight: 12.25 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 24 x 15.433 x 4.567"