Shure BLX14/P31 - BLX14 HEADSET SYSTEM W/PGA31 Wireless system
The Shure BLX14/PGA31 is bringing you the presenters, multi-instrumentalists, instructors, clergy, , and live performers a cost-effective wireless headset microphone system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. BLX14/PGA31 also includes the compact & lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas which is perfect for the portable use.
The PGA31 cardioid headset mic with windscreen and a bodypack transmitter is also included in the BLX14/PGA31. The wearable design of headset is offering both comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation. The system is featured with one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to simply locate a clean frequency in case of interference. BLX14/PGA31 can be continuously used for 14 hours with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. You can operate Up to 12 mic channels simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for speech and vocal performance in small music venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
Comfortable Headset Mic Optimized for Speech and Vocals
The PGA31 headset condenser microphone is built for comfort and clear vocal reproduction. It features a cardioid polar pattern that helps reject unwanted noise, and a tailored frequency response optimized for speech intelligibility. The flexible gooseneck design with discrete adjustment options let you position the microphone for further source isolation in loud environments.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that is comfortable for the presenter to wear. Group and channel selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off switch, adjustable gain control, and a TA4M 4-pin input jack.
Easy-to-Use Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
The BLX4 receiver employs microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. An LED display shows group and channel settings, while two LED lights indicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of the incoming audio signal. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
Shure offers a variety of lavalier, instrument, headset, and handheld microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- For fitness instructors, the SM31FH is a rugged, moisture-repelling headset microphone designed to stay secure and comfortable during active performances.
- The CVL lavalier mic offers low visibility and clear vocal reproduction for discreet applications.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- Wireless Transmission: Analog UHF
- Included Transmitters: 1 x Bodypack 1 x Handheld
- RF Frequency Band: J10: 584 to 608 MHz
- RF Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Frequency Step Size: 25 kHz
- Max Operating Range: 300' / 91.4 m (Line of Sight)
- Max Systems per Setup:12
- Dynamic Range: >100 dBA
- Form Factor:Table-Top
- Antenna: 2 x Internal, Fixed
- Number of Audio Channels:1
- Audio I/O:1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Output 1 x 1/4" TRS Female Output
- Audio Output Level: XLR Output: -27 dBV (Mic Level) 1/4" Output:-13 dBV (Instrument Level) Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz (Dependent on Mic)
- Impedance: XLR Outputs: 200 Ohms 1/4" Outputs:50 Ohms
- Approximate RF Sensitivity:-105 dBm
- Power Requirements: AC/DC Power Adapter
- AC/DC Power Adapter: 12 to 15 VDC at 160 mA, Center-Positive (Included)
- Display & Indicators: 1 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel, Group) 2 x LED (AF Level, Sync)
- Housing: ABS
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 135°F / -17 to 57°C
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.6 x 4.1" / 188.0 x 40.0 x 103.0 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 241.0 g
- Form Factor: Bodypack
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Audio I/O: 1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Male Input (Lockable)
- Muting: Off/On Switch
- Gain Range: -16 to +10 dB
- Sync Method: Manual
- Antenna: 1 x Flexible Whip, Fixed (Beltpack)
- Power Requirements : Battery
- Battery Type : 2 x AA (Included)
- Approx. Battery Life: 14 Hours (Alkaline)
Display & Indicators: 1 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel, Group)
1 x LED (Battery Status, Power)
- Housing: ABS
- Dimensions : 2.5 x 4.3 x 0.8" / 64.0 x 110.0 x 21.0 mm
- Weight : 2.6 oz / 75.0 g (without Batteries)
- Form Factor: Headworn
- Sound Field: Mono
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- SNR: 66 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 28 dB
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB SPL
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Dynamic Range : 117 dB
- Output Connectors: 1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Female (Lockable)
- Cable Length: 4.27' / 1.3 m
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Weight: 1.59 oz / 45 g
- Form Factor: 2.95 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.5 x 12.1 x 4.0"