Shure BLX14R - / Body Pack wireless Guitar Wireless System
The Shure BLX14R/W93 is bringing the broadcasters, on-screen talent, and theatrical performers an affordable wireless lavalier microphone system with high-quality sound, easy setup, intuitive operation, and highly dependable performance right out of the box. BLX14R/W93 contains the rugged BLX4R single-channel receiver along with LCD display, adjustable output level, and removable antennas for rackmounting the unit which is perfect for broadcast applications.
The BLX14R/W93 also contains a miniature WL93 omnidirectional lavalier mic with clip and windscreen, and a bodypack transmitter. The system is featured with one-touch QuickScan frequency selection for easily and quickly locating clean frequency in case of interference. BLX14R/W93 is providing up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can be operated simultaneously in each frequency band.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter:
The durable BLX1 bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that is comfortable for the presenter to wear. Group and channel selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off switch, adjustable gain control, and a TA4M 4-pin input jack.
Easy-to-Use Rackmount Receiver for Quality Audio:
The BLX4R receiver employs a microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity system to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. The receiver can be rackmounted with the included hardware, allowing you to position the two removable antennas on the front of the rack for optimal signal reception.
The LCD display shows group and channel settings, and allows you to meter audio level and signal strength. An LED indicator even lets you keep an eye on the transmitter's remaining battery life. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR connectors with adjustable output level for flexible connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
Shure offers a variety of lavalier, instrument, headset, and handheld microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- For fitness instructors, the SM31FH is a rugged, moisture-repelling headset microphone designed to stay secure and comfortable during active performances.
- The CVL lavalier mic offers low visibility and clear vocal reproduction for discreet applications.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
Shure BLX14R/W93 Specs
- Wireless Transmission: Analog UHF
Included Transmitters: 1 x Bodypack
1 x Handheld
- Diversity: Antenna Diversity
- RF Frequency Band:
H9 (512-542 MHz),
H10 (542-572 MHz),
J10 (584-608 MHz),
PICK 4 ME
- RF Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Max Operating Range: 300' / 91.4 m (Line of Sight)
- Max Systems per Setup: 12
- Dynamic Range:>100 dBA
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Mounting Options: Rackmount (with Included Hardware)
- Rackmount Size: 1 RU (1/2 Rack)
- Antenna: 2 x 1/4 Wave External, Detachable (Rear-Mount)
- Number of Audio Channels: 1
Audio I/O: 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Female Output
Audio Output Level: XLR Output:
-20.5 dBV (Mic Level)
-13 dBV (Instrument Level)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz (Dependent on Mic)
Impedance: XLR Outputs:
- Approximate RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm
- Adjacent Channel Isolation: >50 dB
- Power Requirements: AC/DC Power Adapter
- AC/DC Power Adapter: 12 to 15 VDC at 260 mA, Center-Positive (Included)
- AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 150 mA
Display & Indicators: 1 x Back-Lit LCD (AF Level, Channel, Group, Metering, RF Level)
1 x LED (Transmitter Battery Status)
- Housing: Steel
- Operating Temperature: : 0 to 135°F / -17 to 57°C
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 2.0 x 6.4" / 198.0 x 50.0 x 163.0 mm (without Mounting Hardware, Antennas)
- Weight: 35.2 oz / 998.0 g
- Form Factor : Bodypack
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Audio I/O : 1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Male Input (Lockable)
- Muting: Off/On Switch
- Gain Range : -16 to +10 dB
- Sync Method : Manual
- Antenna : 1 x Flexible Whip, Fixed (Beltpack)
- Power Requirements : Battery
- Battery Type : 2 x AA (Included)
- Approx. Battery Life: 14 Hours (Alkaline)
Display & Indicators: 1 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel, Group)
1 x LED (Battery Status, Power)
- Housing: ABS
- Dimensions : 2.5 x 4.3 x 0.8" / 64.0 x 110.0 x 21.0 mm
- Weight : 2.6 oz / 75.0 g (without Batteries)
- H9 (512-542 MHz),