Shure BLX14R/SM35 - BLX14R HEADSET Wireless SYSTEM W/SM35
Shure BLX14R/SM35 - BLX14R HEADSET Wireless SYSTEM W/SM35
The Shure BLX14R/SM35 is bringing multi-instrumentalists and live performers an affordable wireless headset microphone system with high- quality sound, easy setup, intuitive operation, and highly-dependable performance right out of the box. BLX14R/SM35 also includes the rugged BLX4R single-channel receiver along with LCD display, adjustable output level, and removable antennas for rackmounting the unit—perfect for sound-reinforcement applications in small venues, wedding halls, and worship housing.
A SM35 cardioid performance headset mic along with collar clip and snap-fit windscreens, and a bodypack transmitter are also included in the BLX14R/SM35. The headset's wearable design is offering comfort and a secure fit for long-wearing use, and provides active performers the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones.
The system features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly locate a clean frequency in case of interference. It provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
Cardioid Performance Headset Mic Optimized for Vocals
The SM35 condenser performance headset microphone is built for comfort and clear vocal reproduction. It features a cardioid polar pattern that helps reject signal bleed and feedback for use on stages and behind floor monitors. The flexible gooseneck design with discrete adjustment options lets you position the microphone for further source isolation in loud environments. A locking snap-fit windscreen tames plosives, breaths, and wind noise for clean and intelligible speech.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that is comfortable for the performer to wear. Group and channel selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off switch, adjustable gain control, and a TA4M 4-pin input jack.
Easy-to-Use Rackmount Receiver for Quality Audio
The BLX4R receiver employs a microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity system to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. The receiver can be rackmounted with the included hardware, allowing you to position the two removable antennas on the front of the rack for optimal signal reception.
The LCD display shows group and channel settings, and allows you to meter audio level and signal strength. An LED indicator even lets you keep an eye on the transmitter's remaining battery life. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR connectors with adjustable output level for flexible connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
Shure offers a variety of headset, instrument, and handheld microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- The discrete WL185 lavalier mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
Shure BLX14R/SM35 Specs
- Wireless Transmission: Analog UHF
Included Transmitters: 1 x Bodypack
1 x Handheld
- Diversity: Antenna Diversity
- RF Frequency Band: J10: 584 to 608 MHz
- RF Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Max Operating Range: 300' / 91.4 m (Line of Sight)
- Max Systems per Setup: 12
- Dynamic Range:>100 dBA
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Mounting Options: Rackmount (with Included Hardware)
- Rackmount Size: 1 RU (1/2 Rack)
- Antenna: 2 x 1/4 Wave External, Detachable (Rear-Mount)
- Number of Audio Channels: 1
Audio I/O: 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Female Output
Audio Output Level: XLR Output:
-20.5 dBV (Mic Level)
-13 dBV (Instrument Level)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz (Dependent on Mic)
Impedance: XLR Outputs:
- Approximate RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm
- Adjacent Channel Isolation: >50 dB
- Power Requirements: AC/DC Power Adapter
- AC/DC Power Adapter: 12 to 15 VDC at 260 mA, Center-Positive (Included)
Display & Indicators: 1 x Back-Lit LCD (AF Level, Channel, Group, Metering, RF Level)
1 x LED (Transmitter Battery Status)
- Housing: Steel
- Operating Temperature: : 0 to 135°F / -17 to 57°C
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 2.0 x 6.4" / 198.0 x 50.0 x 163.0 mm (without Mounting Hardware, Antennas)
- Weight: 35.2 oz / 998.0 g
- Form Factor : Bodypack
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Audio I/O : 1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Male Input (Lockable)
- Muting: Off/On Switch
- Gain Range : -16 to +10 dB
- Sync Method : Manual
- Antenna : 1 x Flexible Whip, Fixed (Beltpack)
- Power Requirements : Battery
- Battery Type : 2 x AA (Included)
- Approx. Battery Life: 14 Hours (Alkaline)
Display & Indicators: 1 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel, Group)
1 x LED (Battery Status, Power)
- Housing: ABS
- Dimensions : 2.5 x 4.3 x 0.8" / 64.0 x 110.0 x 21.0 mm
- Weight : 2.6 oz / 75.0 g (without Batteries)
- Form Factor: Headworn
- Sound Field: Mono
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- SNR: 55 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 39 dB
- Maximum SPL: 153 dB SPL
- Impedance: 2400 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -59 dBV/Pa
- Dynamic Range : 114 dB
- Output Connectors: 1 xTA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Female (Lockable)
- Cable Length: 61' / 1.1 m
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 10 V
- Weight: 2.54 oz / 72 g
- Form Factor: 7.15 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.6 x 15.0 x 3.8"