Shure BLX188/CVL BLX188 DUAL LAValire Wireless SYSTEM W/CVL
The Shure BLX188/CVL is an affordable wireless lavalier microphone system for two presenters, teachers, or lecturers, which is offering high- quality sound, easy setup, and dependable performance right out of the box. BLX188/CVL also contains the compact and lightweight BLX88 dual-channel tabletop receiver along with internal antennas, perfect for portable use.
The two CVL cardioid lavalier mics with clips and windscreens and two BLX1 bodypack transmitters are also included in BLX188/CVL. The system is featuring the one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to easily locate a clean frequency in case of interference. Also, it is offering up to 14 hours of continuous use using four AA batteries at the range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can be operated simultaneously in every frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for hands-free speech in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
Low-Visibility Lavalier Mics Optimized for Speech:
The CVL Centraverse lavalier condenser microphones are built for low visibility and clear vocal reproduction. The mics feature cardioid polar patterns that help reject unwanted noise, Commshield RF Filtering to minimize RF interference from nearby smartphones, and a tailored frequency response optimized for speech intelligibility.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitters:
The durable BLX1 bodypack transmitters offer a lightweight, ergonomic design that is comfortable for presenters to wear. Group- and channel-selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off switch, adjustable gain control, and a TA4M 4-pin input jack.
Easy-to-Use Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio:
The BLX88 receiver employs a microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity feature to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. Two LED displays show group and channel settings, while four LED lights indicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of the incoming audio signal. The unit offers two 1/4" and two XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs:
Shure offers a variety of lavalier, instrument, headset, and handheld microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
Wireless Transmission: Analog UHF
Included Transmitters: 2 x Bodypack
Diversity: Antenna Diversity
- RF Frequency Band
- RF Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Max Operating Range: 300' / 91.4 m (Line of Sight)
- Max Systems per Setup: 12
- Dynamic Range:>100 dBA
- Form Factor: Table-Top
- Rackmount Size: 1 RU (1/2 Rack)
- Antenna: 2 x Internal, Fixed
- Number of Audio Channels: 2
Audio I/O: XLR Outputs:
-27 dBV (Mic Level)
-13 dBV (Instrument Level)
Audio Output Level: XLR Output:
-20.5 dBV (Mic Level)
-13 dBV (Instrument Level)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz (Dependent on Mic)
Impedance: XLR Outputs:
- Approximate RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm
- Power Requirements: AC/DC Power Adapter
- AC/DC Power Adapter: 12 to 15 VDC at 260 mA, Center-Positive (Included)
- AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 150 mA
Display & Indicators: 2 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel, Group)
4 x LED (AF Level, Sync)
- Housing: ABS
- Operating Temperature: : 0 to 135°F / -17 to 57°C
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 1.6 x 4.6" / 388.0 x 40.0 x 116.0 mm
- Weight: 15.1 oz / 429.0 g
- Form Factor : Bodypack
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Audio I/O : 1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Male Input (Lockable)
- Muting: Off/On Switch
- Gain Range : -16 to +10 dB
- Sync Method : Manual
- Antenna : 1 x Flexible Whip, Fixed (Beltpack)
- Power Requirements : Battery
- Battery Type : 2 x AA (Included)
- Approx. Battery Life: 14 Hours (Alkaline)
Display & Indicators: 1 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel, Group)
1 x LED (Battery Status, Power)
- Housing: ABS
- Dimensions : 2.5 x 4.3 x 0.8" / 64.0 x 110.0 x 21.0 mm
- Weight : 2.6 oz / 75.0 g (without Batteries)
- Form Factor: Lavalier
- Sound Field: Mono
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- SNR: 72 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22 dB
- Maximum SPL: 139 dB SPL
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa
- Dynamic Range : 117 dB
- Output Connectors: 1 xTA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Female (Lockable)
- Cable Length: 27' / 1.3 m
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Weight: 0.88 oz / 25 g
- Package Weight: 4.4 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.2 x 16.2 x 3.4"