Shure BLX2/B58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter
The Shure BLX2/B58 microphone wireless handheld transmitter is compatible with BLX series receivers. BLX2/B58 is equipped with an integrated Beta 58A dynamic capsule that is optimized with crisp, present vocals along with a brightened midrange and bass roll-off for controlling the proximity effect. The capsule is featured with a neodymium magnet for heightened sensitivity and higher output. Also, it is having a tight supercardioid polar pattern that is highly minimizing the background noise and feedback. The built-in pop filter reduces unwanted wind and breath noise for clear and intelligible speech.
With a lightweight, ergonomic design, the BLX2/B58 is comfortable to hold. It provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with the two included AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Group and channel selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver.
Other features include an easily accessible on/off power button, adjustable gain control, and a black identification cap. The WA621 Color ID Caps kit containing assorted colored caps is available as an optional accessory.
- Wireless Transmission: Analog UHF
- RF Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Max Operating Range: 300' / 91.4 m (Line of Sight)
- Encryption: None
- Form Factor: Handheld
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Audio I/O : None
- Muting: Off/On Switch
- Gain Range : -20 to -10 dB
- Sync Method : Manual
- Antenna : 1 x Internal (Handheld)
- Power Requirements : Battery
- Battery Type : 2 x AA (Included)
- Approx. Battery Life: 14 Hours (Alkaline)
Display & Indicators: 1 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel, Group)
1 x LED (Battery Status, Power)
- Housing: ABS
- Dimensions : 2.5 x 4.3 x 0.8" / 64.0 x 110.0 x 21.0 mm
- Weight : 7.7 oz / 218.0 g (without Batteries)
- Form Factor: Handheld Capsule
- Sound Field: Mono
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- SNR: -51 dBV/Pa
- Package Weight: 4 1.2 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.1 x 5.2 x 3.3"