Shure BLX24R/B58 Vocal Wireless Handheld System
Shure VBLX24R/B58 Vocal Wireless Handheld System
A BLX4R wireless receiver and a BLX2 handheld transmitter with a Beta 58A microphone are included in the Shure BLX24R/B58 Handheld Wireless System with Beta 58A Mic. The system is set to M15 frequency band of Shure between 662 to 686 MHz. The system is having up to a 300' line-of-sight range of operation and it is designed for getting easy setup.
The one-touch QuickScan frequency selection of BLX4R receiver finds the clearest available channel and tunes the unit to it. The front-panel LCD display of BLX24R/B58 indicates the group and channel it is tuned to and permits you to set the BLX2 transmitter to match. A dual-colored LED indicator displays green for normal audio levels and red for alerting you if your levels are clipping. The two antennas have microprocessor controlled internal diversity for helping you in preventing the interference.
Two included AA batteries provide The BLX2 transmitter with up to 14 hours of operation. You can use up to 12 compatible BLX systems simultaneously per frequency band.
BLX2/B58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule (M15: 662 to 686 MHz)
The BLX2/58 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Cartridge from Shure is tuned to Shure's M15 frequency band between 662 to 686 MHz and provides a 300' line of sight operating range. It is powered by two included AA batteries for up to 14 hours, and is compatible with Shure BLX wireless systems set to the same frequency band. A padded zipper case and microphone clip are included.BLX4R Single-Channel Wireless Rackmount Receiver (M15: 662 - 686 MHz)
The BLX4R Wireless Rackmount Receiver from Shure is a single-channel receiver set to Shure's M15 frequency band and operates between 662 to 686 MHz. It has dual antennas with microprocessor-controlled internal diversity for reduced signal interference and dropouts. The one-touch QuickScan frequency selection feature allows you to quickly locate the available frequency with the least amount of interference. The unit features an LCD display for RF and audio level metering while its front-panel dual-color LED status indicator displays green for normal levels and red when clipping. It has an XLR output in additional to an instrument level 1/4" output. A rear-panel control provides output level. The BLX4R can be rackmounted with the included rackmount kit.
- Audio Input Level:0 dB Gain: -20 dBV Maximum -10 dB Gain: -10 dBV Maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range:10 dB
- RF Output: 10 mW, Typical (Varies by Region)
- Power Requirement:2x LR6 AA Batteries, 1.5 V Alkaline
- Housing:Molded ABS
- Dimensions (Ø x L):2.1 x 8.8" (53 x 224 mm)
- Weight:7.7 oz (218 g)
- Type: Dynamic (Moving Coil)
- Frequency Response:50 Hz to 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level:Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH):11.102 x 5.354 x 3.071"
- Output:1x XLR Output 1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) Output
- Output Impedance: XLR: 200 ohms 1/4": 50 ohms
- Audio Output Level:XLR Connector: -20.5 dBV into 100 kOhms Load (Reference +/-33 kHz with 1 kHz Tone) 1/4": -13 dBV into 100 kOhms Load (Reference +/-33 kHz with 1 kHz Tone)
- RF Sensitivity:-105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, Typical
- Image Rejection:>50 dB, Typical
- Housing: Molded ABS, Steel
- Power Requirement:12 to 15 VDC @ 260 mA, Supplied by External Power Supply (Tip Positive)
- Dimensions (H x W x D):2.0 x 7.8 x 6.4" (50 x 198 x 163 mm)
- Weight:2.2 lb (998 g)
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH):18.4 x 14.9 x 3.9"