Shure BLX24R/SM58 Vocal Handheld Wireless System
Shure BLX24R/SM58 Vocal Handheld Wireless System
The BLX24R/SM58 by Shure can give presenters and performers an affordable wireless handheld microphone system with high-quality sound, easy setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. BLX24R/SM58 also contains the rugged BLX4R single-channel tabletop receiver with LCD display, adjustable output level, and removable antennas for rack mounting the unit is perfect to be used for sound-reinforcement applications in small venues, wedding halls, and worship houses. A handheld transmitter equipped with a legendary SM58 microphone dynamic cardioid capsule is also included in the BLX24/B58 that is perfect for an industry standard for vocalists and announcers. The system is also featured with the one-touch QuickScan frequency selection for quickly locating a clean frequency in case of interference. BLX24R/SM58 provides continuous use up to 14 hours with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can be operated simultaneously in every frequency band.
Classic SM58 Mic Capsule Optimized for Vocals and Speech
The integrated SM58 dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback. Its brightened midrange and bass roll-off deliver that sought-after warm and clear vocal reproduction. The built-in spherical wind and pop filter reduce plosives for clean and intelligible speech.
Lightweight Handheld Transmitter
The durable BLX2 handheld transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design and is comfortable to hold. Group and channel selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off button, adjustable gain control, and a black identification cap. The WA621 Color ID Caps kit containing assorted colored caps is available as an optional accessory.
Easy-to-Use Rackmount Receiver for Quality Audio
The BLX4R receiver employs a microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity system to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. The receiver can be rack-mounted with the included hardware, allowing you to position the two removable antennas on the front of the rack for optimal signal reception. The LCD display shows group and channel settings and allows you to meter audio level and signal strength. An LED indicator even lets you keep an eye on the transmitter's remaining battery life. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR connectors with adjustable output levels for flexible connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
Shure offers the BLX2 handheld transmitter with a variety of mic capsules to choose from.
The BLX1 bodypack transmitter accommodates a wide range of hands-free microphone options including lavalier, headset, instrument, and earset models to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve:
- The WL185 lavalier mic and discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provide exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect to a guitar or bass.
Shure BLX24R/SM58 Specs
- Wireless Transmission: Analog UHF
- Included Transmitters: 1 x Handheld
- Diversity: Antenna Diversity
- RF Frequency Band:
H9 (512-542 MHz),
H10 (542-572 MHz),
J10 (584-608 MHz),
PICK 4 ME
- RF Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Max Operating Range: 300' / 91.4 m (Line of Sight)
- Max Systems per Setup: 12
- Dynamic Range:>100 dBA
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Mounting Options: Rackmount (with Included Hardware)
- Rackmount Size: 1 RU (1/2 Rack)
- Antenna: 2 x 1/4 Wave External, Detachable (Rear-Mount)
- Number of Audio Channels: 1
Audio I/O: 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Female Output
Audio Output Level: XLR Output:
-20.5 dBV (Mic Level)
-13 dBV (Instrument Level)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz (Dependent on Mic)
Impedance: XLR Output:
- Approximate RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm
- Adjacent Channel Isolation: >50 dB
- Power Requirements: AC/DC Power Adapter
- AC/DC Power Adapter: 12 to 15 VDC at 160 mA, Center-Positive (Included)
Display & Indicators: 1 x Back-Lit LCD (AF Level, Channel, Group, Metering, RF Level)
1 x LED (Transmitter Battery Status)
- Housing: Steel
- Operating Temperature: : 0 to 135°F / -17 to 57°C
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 2.0 x 6.4" / 198.0 x 50.0 x 163.0 mm (without Mounting Hardware, Antennas)
- Weight: 35.2 oz / 998.0 g
- Form Factor : Handheld
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Audio I/O : None
- Muting: Off/On Switch
- Gain Range : -20 to -10 dB
- Sync Method : Manual
- Antenna : 1 x Internal (Handheld)
- Power Requirements : Battery
- Battery Type : 2 x AA (Included)
- Approx. Battery Life: 14 Hours (Alkaline)
Display & Indicators: 1 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel, Group)
1 x LED (Battery Status, Power)
- Housing: ABS
- Dimensions : 2.5 x 4.3 x 0.8" / 64.0 x 110.0 x 21.0 mm
- Weight : 7.7 oz / 218.0 g (without Batteries)
- Form Factor: Handheld Capsule
- Sound Field: Mono
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 15 kHz
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV/Pa