Shure PA805X Passive Directional Antenna (944-952 MHz)
RF Frequency RangeShure PA805X Passive Directional Antenna (944-952 MHz)
The PA805X designed by Shure is a directional antenna that is providing additional range and reduced interference for PSM wireless systems. The PA805X has an integrated adapter bracket with 90° of swivel to simple mounting on a mic stand or a wall. Also, it is having a 50-Ohm female BNC connector for connection to your system.
- Increases range and reduces interference of PSM wireless systems
- Integrated break-resistant bracket provides 90° of swivel and mounts easily to a mic stand or a wall
- 50-Ohm female BNC connector
- RF Frequency Range: 944-952MHz
- Antenna Gain: 6dBi Typical
- Radiation Pattern: Directional, Cardioid
- Connector: 50-Ohm Female BNC
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.9 x 9.21 x 1.6" (226 x 234 x 40.6mm)
- Weight: 8 oz (227g)
- Package Weight: 0.85 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.6 x 9.4 x 1.9"