Shure PGA98D-LC Cardioid condenser gooseneck drum microphone - AP98DM drum mount, less cable
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)Shure PGA98D-LC Cardioid condenser gooseneck drum microphone - AP98DM drum mount, less cable
The PGA98D-LC is designed by Shure is a professional-quality cardioid condenser microphone which is optimized for drums and percussion. Also, PGA98D-LC is designed with a drum mount, a flexible gooseneck, and an integrated preamplifier. The PGA98D-LC can be used for capturing audio in applications for theater, live stage, recording studios, worship houses, and more
The PGA98D-LC is built with a molded one-piece drum mount for fast, low-profile mounting and removal. The cast zinc housing provides durable construction with an updated design, which is now with a black metallic finish and grill. In addition, the integrated preamplifier provides a direct XLR connection for the 11-52 VDC phantom power required to power the microphone.
The microphone cartridge of the PGA98D-LC is tailored for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources with its 60 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response. The flexible gooseneck also makes accurate positioning of the mic an easy setup. Finally, a zipper pouch is included for additional protection during storage or transport.
- Type: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 850 ohms
- Cable: N/A
- Sensitivity: -52 dBV/Pa (2.51 mV) 1 Pa=94 dB SPL at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL 1 kHz, at 1% THD, 1 kOhms
- Self Noise: A-Weighted, Typical: 27 dB SPL-A
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR male
- Power Requirement: 11-52 VDC phantom power (2 mA)
- Housing: Cast Zinc
- Dimensions: Not specified by manufacturer
- Weight: 8 oz (210 g)
- Package Weight: 1.25 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.1 x 5 x 3.4"