Shure QLXD14/83 Wireless WL183 Lavalier Microphone System
The QLXD14/83 wireless system is build to get diversity in switching and automatic channel scan. Also, it has IR scan capabilities to create finding an open frequency quick. It is offering more than 60 available channels per frequency band, featuring a frequency range of 20 HZ to 20KHZ. The receiver and backlit LCD in QLXD14/83 also have a backlit LCD display to allow navigation using menus and controls. The QLXD14/83 wireless delivers clear audio & helps to provide professional features for demanding live sound events & installations.
(Make Sure you Pick your system frequency from G50, H50, J50, L50, or pick have the engineer pick best frequency for your zip)
The QLXD14/83 system includes a QLXD4 receiver, one QLXD1 transmitter with a WL183 omnidirectional microphone, a PS23 power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, two 2' BNC cables with bulkhead adapters, a zipper bag, two AA Alkaline batteries, and rackmount hardware.
- 300 feet (100 meters) line-of-sight operating range
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity receiver to capture the clearest sound
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV band, and 22 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime rugged metal construction.
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: H50: 534 to 598 MHz
- Working Range: 330' / 100 m
- RF: Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, Varies by Region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, Typical
- RF Sensitivity: -97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Latency: <2.9 ms
- Audio Frequency Response: QLXD1: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range: System Gain @ +10: >120 dB, A-Weighted, Typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): -12 dBFS Input, System Gain @ +10: <0.1%
- Polarity: System Audio: Positive Pressure on Microphone Diaphragm Produces positive Voltage on Pin 2 (with Respect to Pin 3 of XLR Output) and the Tip of the 1/4" / 6.35 mm Output
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 122°F / -18 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 165°F ? -29 to 74°C