Shure ULXD6/O Omni wireless boundary microphone for ULXD and QLXD.
Shure ULXD6/O Omni wireless boundary microphone for ULXD and QLXD
The ULXD6/O is a digital tabletop transmitter designed by Shure is equipped with an omnidirectional boundary mic and compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360° pickup, permitting several speakers at a small table for using a single mic. The unit's low profile is perfect for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is needed. A smart choice for situations where wired mics are impractical, this tabletop transmitter enables quick setup and tear down, and can be put away in a docking station (available separately) for storing and charging when the mic is not in use.
With rugged, yet lightweight plastic housing, the ULXD6/O transmitter delivers pristine 24-bit/48 kHz audio quality and RF performance over its entire 330' range. It offers AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and advanced rechargeability options, making it suitable for use in large meetings at conference and convention centers.
User-Friendly Features in a Low-Profile Housing
- The mute button can be configured for momentary or push-on/push-off operation and features a bicolor LED indicating the mute status.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- The high-pass filter reduces low-frequency noise caused by table vibrations or air-conditioning systems.
- A power lockout function disables the power switch and prevents accidental changes during events.
- 0.25/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- The transmitter is compatible with the full line of Shure's antenna-distribution components.
Convenient Power Management Options
- The unit operates for up to 8 hours and 40 minutes on two AA batteries.
- An optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- A USB port allows for docked battery charging with the SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) networked charging stations (available separately).
- The charging stations enable remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
- Wireless Transmission: Digital UHF
- RF Bandwidth: 26 MHz
- Frequency Step Size: 25 kHz
- Max Operating Range: 328.1' / 100 m
- Sample Rate/Resolution: 48 kHz / 24-Bit
- Latency: <3 ms
- Encryption: AES 256
- Modulation: Proprietary
- Form Factor: Tabletop
- RF Output Power: 0.25 / 10 / 20 mW
- Audio I/O: None
- Muting: Programmable Mute Switch
- Gain Range: 0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)
Signal Processing: High-Pass Filter:
-12 dB at 150 Hz, 12 dB/Octave Slope
- Sync Method: IR
- Antenna: 1 x Internal
- Power Requirements: Battery
Battery Type: 2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included)
Approx. Battery Life: Med.:
8 Hours (Alkaline)
9 Hours (Lithium Shure SB900A)
- USB/Lightning Connectivity: 1 x USB Type-A (Charging, Host Connection)
- Display & Indicators: 1 x LED (Mute)
- Housing: Plastic
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.3 x 4.5" / 62.0 x 34.0 x 114.0 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 241.0 g (with Batteries)
- Form Factor: Boundary
- Sound Field: Mono
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional