Shure Wireless GLXD24R VOCAL SYSTEM WITH SM58 Microphone
The GLXD4R rackmount receiver, a GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 supercardioid dynamic microphone capsule, a microphone clip, an SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a USB charging cable, 2 detachable antennas, and rackmount hardware is included The 2.4 GHz GLXD24R/SM58 Handheld Wireless System with SM58 Microphone from Shure. GLXD24R/SM58 can also be used to capture audio for meetings, conferences, speeches and more.
An intelligent rechargeable battery, increased channel count for vocal, RF performance, automatic frequency management, speech and spoken word applications are featured in this wireless system. The Beta SM58 vocal microphone capsule is delivering accurate, warm, sound and maximum sound isolation. Also, it provides wireless audio with digital clarity & reliability and it is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family.
GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone Element (Z2 Band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz)
The GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone Element from Shure is designed to work with Shure's GLX-D series digital wireless systems. It operates on Shure's Z2 frequency band between 2400 and 2483.5 MHz on a 2.4 GHz ISM wireless band. The transmitter provides up to a 200' range of operation and features Shure's LINKFREQ automatic frequency management that allows it to automatically link to a GLX-D compatible transmitter without having to perform any setup. It includes a rechargeable battery pack that provides up to 16 hours of performance time per charge. The battery can be recharged with the included USB charger cable or with the integrated charger in the GLXD4 wireless receiver. A 15-minute charge can provide up to 1.5 hours of performance time.
GLX-D4R Digital Wireless Multi-System Receiver
The Shure GLX-D4R Receiver is a single-channel rack-mountable receiver with removable antennas for improved audio and solid performance in multi-system installations for houses of worship, education and live music applications. The receiver features LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz) and an integrated battery charge port for charging a spare Shure lithium-ion battery. Up to nine compatible systems can be used in a typical setting, while a total of eleven systems can be achieved under optimum conditions when using optional GLX-D Frequency Managers.
The front panel features a high-resolution LCD screen, which displays the system status and real-time transmitter battery life in hours and minutes with an accuracy within ±15 minutes. Additional features include a remotely adjustable transmitter gain control, XLR & 1/4" output connectors, and a two-color LED charging indicator. The GLX-D4R receiver is enclosed in a rugged metal chassis and ships with two detachable antennas, a power supply, and rackmount hardware.
- 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
- GLXD4R Wireless Receiver
- GLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Transmitter
- Includes SB902 Rechargeable Battery
- Microphone Clip
- 2 Detachable Antennas
- USB Charging Cable
- Rackmount Hardware
- Power Supply
- Rock-solid RF performance from patented data communication
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries with two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within ±15 minutes)
- XLR and 1/4” output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes rackmount hardware
- RF Power Output: 10 mW E.I.R.P, maximum
- Maximum Input Level: 147 dB SPL
- Power Requirement: 3.7 V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Housing: Molded plastic
- Dimensions: Body Length: 9.9" (252 mm)
- Body Width: 1.5" (37 mm)
- Capsule Width: 2" (51 mm)
- Weight: 9.4 oz (267 g), without batteries
- Type: Dynamic (Moving Coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.