Shure Lavalier Microphone Housing, In-Line Preamp with XLR, *No Cartridge
Shure MX180/N Lavalier Microphone Housing, In-Line Preamp with XLR, *No Cartridge
Shure MX180/N - Lavalier Microphone Housing is not bigger than a paper clip unless you consider the sound produced by it. The Microflex Lavalier microphones are bringing you a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. The Lavaliers use Shure's interchangeable condenser cartridges, available in cardioid, supercardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns just like all Microflex family microphones. That means you can be sure there's a Microflex Lavalier that is perfect for your job. Each Microflex Lavalier is included with all the accessories you need.
The Microflex Lavaliers are fully compatible with Shure’s all Wireless transmitters, and their high sensitivity and wide frequency response guarantee great sound with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. Plus, each Microflex Lavalier features the same Shure quality sound that has become an industry standard. But don't take our word for it. Just listen, and you'll hear how the best solution just got better.
MX 180 N Lavalier Microphone Housing:
- Housing for 183 (Omnidirectional), 184 (Supercardiod), or 185 (Cardioid) Capsules
- Operates off of Phantom or Battery Power When Using the (Optional) MX1BP Pre-Amplifier
- Transducer: Electret Bias Condenser This Kit Consists of a Lavalier Housing with NO Cartridge
- Polar Pattern: N/A, (Must Use One of the Following Cartridges: R183B - Omnidirectional, R184B - Supercardioid, or R185B - Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 92.6 dB, (100 dB at 0 Gain)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: MX183: 73.5 dB, MX184: 67.5 dB, MX185: 66.0 dB, (All Referenced at 94 dB SPL)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: MX183: 116.7 dB, MX184: 122.7 dB MX185: 124.2 dB, (All Settings +6 dB 0 Gain)
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power, (11 to 52v DC, 2.0 mA)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms, (180 Ohms Actual)
- Output Connectors: Switchcraft TA4F, (Mini 4 Pin Connector), (@ End of Microphone Housing Wire), XLR-3M Type, (@ End of In-Line Pre-Amp)
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Speech, Lectures, Plays, Videography etc.
Dimensions: Microphone Housing: .85 x .46" (22 x 12mm) LxDiameter
In-Line Pre-Amp: 3.89 x .79" (99 x 20mm) LxDiameter
- Cable: 4' (1.2m) Long (w/TA4F Connector)
- Weight: .06 oz. (1.7 g)
- Package Weight: 0.91 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 x 4.8 x 3.3"