Yamaha DXS18XLF Powered 1600 Watt Subwoofer
Yamaha DXS15XLF Powered 1600 Watt Subwoofer
If you've ever had the need for a thundering, clear low end and the best SPL performance possible, this bass-reflex subwoofer is powered by a 1600-Watt Class D amplifier with a 30Hz-150Hz frequency, ready to thunder any low end you throw at it. The low end will still power through in a high-res sound, and its signature built in Dante capabilities will connect it to any console or Dante capable device. The subwoofer is housed in a lightweight, durable plywood cabinet coated with premium grade polyurea, and a must have for any full-range DZR system or connoisseur.
Through its built in DSP processing, you can choose between a couple of modes, including NORMAL which allows you a balanced, low-frequency reponse and a BOOST mode with even punchier, stronger basses which result in heartbeat thumps. With is DXS18XLF-D Cardioid mode, you can decrease the pressure itself onstage while increasing it towards your intended audience. By delivering clear and strong bass sounds, prepare to impress even the toughest audiophiles in the audience. Easily connect it to any Yamaha soundboard and enjoy the highest quality on the market today.
- LF Driver Size:18" Cone, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- Power Rating:1230W Continuous
- Total Power:1600W Peak
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru/output)
- Other I/O:1 x USB Type A
- Frequency Range:30Hz-150hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:136dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing:EQ, Delay, Cardioid Mode, D-XSUB Processing
- Mounting Options:Floor, Pole Mount with 1.37" (35mm) and M20 sockets
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material:Plywood Cabinet with Polyurea Coating, Black Finish
- Height:25.9" (with feet)
- Weight:107.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DXS18XLF .