Yamaha DZR12 / DXR12-D (Dante) Powered 2000 Watt Speaker
Yamaha DZR12 and DXR12-D ( Dante) Powered 2000 Watt Speaker
The Yamaha DZR12 and the DZR12-D for Dante Speakers are at the top of its class regarding sound clarity as well as flawless performance, in this instance with a 12" speaker cone. A 2,000-watt Class D amplifier of a 39Hz-20kHz frequency range can easily and perfectly reproduce any sound you throw at it with almost non-existent latency through a two-way bi-amped PA Yamaha speaker. While not boasting only in power, it is also simple and intuitive thanks to its LCD display which allows you to select the perfect settings for the sound you want. It also boasts Dante on the DZR12-D version which allows it to seemingly integrate with various other Yamaha consoles as well as similar Dante powered devices. It is perfectly suited for a stage monitor due to its light weight cabinet made of plywood covered by a polyurea coating.
It also contains intelligent, simple DSP processing, FIR-X tuning (a combination of FIR filtering and a built in corrective EQ) which helps minimize distortion of phase to deliver perfect sound imaging. The Yamaha speakers contain high-frequency transducers with a 2-inch voice coil encased in a solid, aluminum frame, allowing for low-end response, clear mids as well as a crystal vocal range. Through its D-Contour, a multiband sound compressor, it maintains the highest clarity even when pushed to its limits. DSP also makes sure your power supply is safe against damage.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:12" Cone, 3" Voice Coil with Neodymium Magnet
- HF Driver Size:2" HF Compression Driver, 1" Throat
- LF Driver Power Amp:1000W Peak, 920W Continuous
- HF Driver Power Amp:1000W Peak, 380W Continuous
- Total Power:2000W Class D Peak, 1300W Continuous
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (line in)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru/output)
- USB:1 x Type A
- Frequency Range:39Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:139 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Signal Processing:PEQ, Delay, Routing, 8 User Presets
- Enclosure Material:Plywood Cabinet with Polyurea Coating
- Mounting Options:Pole: 2 x 1.37" (35mm) socket; Fly: 12 x M10; Floor Wedge
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:47.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DZR12 .